Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 7 of 11

Please post a [character] to "Oliron's - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2012 - 6:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
General Thread for anyone wanting to have a RPG player character in Dungeons & Dragons with Oliron as DM
3rd Sep, 2012 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 7

I meant to say that the clerics do not have a plan as of yet. So they have no real need of adventurers help. Other than the material gathering of course.

This not character knowledge, but I will tell you the material gathering is linked to the shadows. Please keep in mind this is nothing your characters would know. I'm only letting you players know, because I want you to know these aren't two random separate quests.

One last bit of information, being outside Kam at night is very dangerous. If I were you I would make extra sure I was inside it's walls before nightfall.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 3rd Sep, 2012 - 1:03am

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2012 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

Hey guys I'm concerned that the game is stalling a bit right now. Please feel free to use this thread to ask whatever questions or brainstorm with your fellow players.

I'm hoping once the party gets started off on the quest of gathering giant centipede materials, it will gain some momentum.

10th Sep, 2012 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

How much points and money I supposed to have when I am Selecting skills, Selecting feats, and equipping character? I want to make sure if the program is not giving trouble.

12th Sep, 2012 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

Your attribute scores should be from 1 to 18, 18 being the highest. You can roll 4d6 and drop the lowest die roll to figure out each attribute.

The amount of skill points available does vary, and is affected by the intelligence attribute. Your class will list what to roll for your base number (you will multiply some number to what you roll).

Money started with varies by class and die roll also.

At level 1 every character gets a free bonus feat. Humans get a bonus feat as do many classes.

If you look on youtube you might find some videos showing and explaining how to make a character. Though many might just be making some sort of joke about the game.

Try and get down what you can and post it here. I'll see then where your at and what I can help with.

14th Sep, 2012 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

Name: Felipe
Race: Human
Class: Fighter (level 1)

Ability scores:

Strength: 18
Dexterity: 15
Constitution: 11
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 15

Bonus ability points: 0

Skills:

Armor proficiency light: 1
Armor proficiency medium: 1
Armor proficiency heavy: 1
Blind fight: 1
Dodge: 1
Martial weapon proficiency: 1
Shield proficiency: 1
Simple weapon proficiency: 1
Tower shield proficiency: 1
Weapon focus: 1

Equipment:

Handaxe: 1
Greatsword: 1
Shortbow: 1
Arrows (pack): 2
Large Shield (steel): 1 -- 2+
Firewood: 1
Flask each pack, 3: 1
Rations: 3
Waterskin: 3
Traverler's outfit: 3
Feed, (For animals): 2
Backpack: 1

Is this list is OK?

I see some numbers on the right on "Ability scores" is that a bonus to go with the ability scores? And also what is my AC and HP?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 14th Sep, 2012 - 7:35pm

15th Sep, 2012 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub

Hello... I just found this site last night and I've been reading the posts and I'm not sure if this game is in session or what... I was just curious if there was going to be a game anytime soon or is there one in session now or are more people needed or what? I have generated a character but only a lvl 1 with no exp so far because I'm not really sure whats going on here.... Any info would be appreciated ...Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
EvolTwin

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2012 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 7

EvolTwin, there is a game going on here. Oliron is the DM and he will be with you shortly. You can go ahead and post your character to save him having to tell you to do it when he replies.

16th Sep, 2012 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Please post a [character] to "Oliron's Players Hub".

Evoltwin you can join in when your [character] Is approved.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.