[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I - Page 3 of 5

QUOTE What I wasn't sure about was - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st May, 2005 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Revenge of the Sith
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2005 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I
A Friend

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I - Page 3

It is such a difference between the fans of the series and the ones that heard about it... I am among the first category so this discussion seams rather light:)
The ST universe is so vast and the all the movies were planed like that from the beginning...from the first star wars (the 4-th if you like) all the characters had their destiny decided.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2005 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

I I Episode Wars Star movie

For those of us in the US, a new and longer trailer of Episode III was shown last night on FOX television during the last commercial break of "The O.C". The same trailer will debut on the big screen this weekend during the movie "Robots" for those who are interested.
In a nutshell, it seems Anakin Skywalker is appointed Jedi Council representative of Chancellor Palpatine, but the Jedi refuses to grant him the title of 'Jedi Master'. This enrages Anakin and leads him further down the dark side towards his culmination as Darth Vader. According to George Lucas, Episode III will be the darkest and most violent of all 6 Star Wars movies; possibly the first to draw higher than a PG rating.

13th May, 2005 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I Sports & Fashion Music Movies

From FoxNews.com

'Star Wars' Fans Turn Out for Premieres

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,156429,00.html

SAN FRANCISCO - Kids dressed like Luke Skywalker. Adults were decked out as stormtroopers. And "Star Wars" stars past and present soaked up the adulation.

From San Francisco to New York on Thursday, hundreds of "Star Wars" fanatics turned out in 10 cities and paid up to $500 apiece to attend the premiere of the final film in the series, "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.

As you all probably know, I am a die-hard Star Wars fan, but not this die-hard. I was going to see the movie on opening day, but some commitments at work have prevented this, so I will go see the movie during the weekend like most of the rest of the world. The opening weekend (next weekend) will be a world-wide opening, and is sure to shatter records for opening weekends of a movie. I am very excited to see this last installment, as I am sure many others are. Will you be in attendance?

19th May, 2005 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 I I Episode Wars Star movie

Went to the midnight showing of this movie (yes, I am a geek), and it was well worth it! Of the last 3 movies, this is the best one. Obviously it ties the second trilogy into the first one, and answers a lot of questions. The action was superb, the dialogue and acting was lacking, but I was very happy to see more of The Emperor as a person and how he lured Anakin to the dark side of the force. I go this Saturday night to see it again with my wife, and I am looking forward to seeing it again. 3 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 20th May, 2005 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

I I Episode Wars Star movie

Was Darth Vader born bad?

SAN RAFAEL, California (AP) -- The father turned evil. The son didn't. Was Anakin Skywalker the proverbial bad seed, or did he just have a tougher upbringing than his boy Luke?

George Lucas' chronicle of the Skywalker family, which concludes with "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith," makes a nice cinematic case study of the old nature vs. nurture debate. Are good and evil bred in the bone, or cultivated through life experience?
Ref. https://edition.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies...d.ap/index.html

20th May, 2005 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I

Not to give away too much of the movie, but in Episode I, we learn that Anakin was 'born of the force' and was 'the chosen one' who would bring balance to the force. In Episode III, some things will be mentioned that may explain how Anakin was even born. It is very subtle, but anyone who follows the story can pick up on it. Also, after Episode III, there are 2 Jedi left (Yoda and ObiWan) and 2 Sith (Darth Sidious aka The Emperor and Darth Vader). If that isn't balance, then I don't know what is. A lot of Jedi misinterpreted 'balance' as wiping out the Sith. The prophecy turned against them and saw most of them being wiped out instead.
The article above talks about gaining power, and Luke's decision to give up power and his father's quest for ultimate power. Episode III also shows that even the Jedi may have been susceptible to power, even though they thought they were gaining power for a greater good. Power is in the eye of the beholder, and sometimes one's intentions, though they may be based on good, can only lead to evil. That is what I take from the Star Wars story.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2005 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars Episode I I - Page 3

I look forward to the 3rd and final episode. I too didn't rush to see 1 & 2 I think I was a little disappointed because as a kid I enjoyed star wars on big screen adn then to see a modern version of Star wars (even thought it was about Anakin) just irritated me. So I did not see episodes 1 & 2 until last week on DVD . . . and to tell you the truth I'll be watching th e3rd on big screen. It opened up here 3 days ago and the premiere was last week.

What I wasn't sure about was who is Anakin's father? Was he dead or was he the guy with the red and black war paint? Some one set me straight!

21st May, 2005 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars Episode I I Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

What I wasn't sure about was who is Anakin's father? Was he dead or was he the guy with the red and black war paint? Some one set me straight!

It is never revealed who Anakin's father was. All that is stated is that he was born of the Force. The interpretation for that is left to the individual. Like I mentioned earlier, there are some theories that can be formed after seeing Episode III, as to how Anakin came to be. I'll leave it at that. Enjoy the movie!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: [movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,