[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I - Page 4 of 5

'STAR WARS' SHINES AT PEOPLE'S - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Jan, 2006 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Revenge of the Sith
24th May, 2005 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I - Page 4

Well I've seen it ...and ive just got to say 1 word..WOW!. This was the BEST Star Wars movie ever!
Contrary to what others say, I think the acting was quite good. It's different..but good. Those scenes between Anakin and Amidala are quite raw but that is what I think makes it real. Maybe its a younger generation thing but episodes I and II were great even though it seems the die hard fans think they were a disappointment. What I like most about episode III is that it was well planned and executed meaning that at the end of episode III there were no questions in my mind;no blanks..the entire story fit perfectly.
The BEST scene EVER (hope im not spoiling anything..I dont think I am really) was when the Vader mask went on and he breathed his first trademark breath..AMAZING!.. oh! The tension, the drama!
Just 1 question, so they do erase C3PO's memory?..it would explain why he couldn't remember Tattooine(forgive me if I've spelt it wrong) in A New Hope. Someone told me they do that at the end of all the episodes to both C3PO and R2 because they know too much for just droids. I don't know how true that is though. I just want someone to verify that for me. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2005 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

I I Episode Wars Star movie

Saw it last night...WOW! I've seen them all at the theatre (even the re-releases) and yes, I'm a sci-fi geek). The movie is visually stunning, and emotionally draining. The clouds of opression hang low in this film. One could almost feel the dark side of the force closing in. The soundtrack is in my opinion one of the best I've heard in terms of "fitting" the scenes. The wife and I wanted to see it before taking the kids as we were concerned with the "heaviness" of the content. We've determined that, at least for the maturity level and character of our children, it is acceptable, albeit a close call at some points.

If you've even a passing interest in Star Wars, it's worth seeing. It's a spectacular visual feast, and the culmination of a tremendously concieved story of the eternal struggle between light and dark, good and evil.

24th May, 2005 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Someone told me they do that at the end of all the episodes to both C3PO and R2 because they know too much for just droids. I don't know how true that is though. I just want someone to verify that for me. Thanks

My understanding is that only C3PO's memory is erased, and only after Episode III. R2D2 never had his memory erased, which is why he knows exactly what direction to go in when he lands on Tatooine in Episode IV. If you listen to the conversation between him and 3PO in that episode, you get the feeling that he is saying things that don't make sense to 3PO because he recalls the landscape, etc. So it makes perfect sense to have 3PO's memory erased but not R2D2. What didn't add up for me about R2D2 is that I don't recall him flying in any of the first set of movies, yet he can fly in Episodes I, II and III. Maybe I missed it. I'll have to re-watch those to make sure.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 5th Jun, 2005 - 9:37pm

Post Date: 28th May, 2005 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 I I Episode Wars Star movie

U.S. law enforcers said on Wednesday that they have shut down a computer network that distributed illegal copies of "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" before it appeared in movie theaters.

The Elite Torrents network, found online at www.elitetorrents.org, relied on a technology called BitTorrent that allows users to quickly download digital movies and other large files by copying them from many computers at once.
Ref. Reuters

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2005 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I
A Friend

I I Episode Wars Star movie

Wow, I would have to say that after seeing Star Wars Episode 3, it left me with a good feeling of completion. The acting seemed MUCH better than in Episode 2 and the fight scenes were action packed. The plot was well developed though I occasionally found it confusing. This is the oly Star Wars movie I've wanted to see more than once on the big screen.

5th Jun, 2005 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

The plot was well developed though I occasionally found it confusing

Care to elaborate on that? I felt like I had a good grasp of the plot after watching III plus I am a geek and an over-analyzer so I may be able to help out. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2005 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[movie] Star Wars Episode I I - Page 4

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. As good as it sounds and as good as the trailer was, I was still scared. I cannot say that I didn't like E1, but I must admit that something there was not quite right for me. I got the better feel with E2, especially at the very end, with the rise of the Republic army and the first tones of 'Imperial March'. Beautiful. Right there I knew it was a better movie, a truly Star Wars climate. But I still feared that the final episode would be a failure. I hoped it wouldn't be, but I couldn't help it. And there it is now - and what I can say for sure is that I have forgiven George Lucas whatever he did wrong with the two previous movies.
There is everything in Revenge of the Sith that I had expected. A dark story about the temptations of the Dark Side, about how a good-hearted man turned to be a mechanical monster, about revenge, about the power of love and about how easy is to get deluded.
Marvelous special effects. This time there weren't too much of them and I didn't even notice them that much as in E1 and E2. They were simply additional and they did not made the movie on their own. That's the second thing I liked.
Beautiful music. Powerful choirs built the climax of the drama and the well-known themes made the future of the galaxy so unclear. Just... Star Wars...
The terror. The farer in the movie, the bigger anxiety concerning Anakin Skywalker is created. The looks he gave, so evil and filled with hatred, were so powerful that I couldn't just sit and simply watch the movie - it's like I felt the movie. The fall of the Jedi Order is shown without any abridgements. The sad and serious looks on Yoda's face presents the best what happened to the Jedi...
The acting, in my opinion, was never a strong point of Star Wars, but it doesn't matter. A little bit wooden performance of Christensen is nothing compared to the whole impression of E3. It is for me the perfect ending of my favourite saga and nothing would ever change that. I don't know, however, if I would call it the best Star Wars movie - I don't think the original trilogy can be replaced in any way, but still, Revenge of the Sith was not a dissapointment. It was a perfect ending smile.gif

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2006 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

[movie] Star Wars Episode I I Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

'STAR WARS' SHINES AT PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS

The force was with "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith," which was
named favorite movie and favorite movie drama at Tuesday night's 32nd annual People's Choice Awards.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/01/10/peop...e.ap/index.html

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: [movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,