[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I - Page 5 of 5

Blu-ray rebuilds the Empire Among all the - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Oct, 2011 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Revenge of the Sith
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2006 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I
A Friend

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I - Page 5

I thought Episode III was a great movie. I am a huge Star Wars fan and always have been. There were parts of the movie that where dissappointing but there were other parts that made up for those. The entire lava scene was great as was when Darth Vader took his first breathe, but his scream that soon followed seemed very cheesy and without emotion, but the movie was still great.

- MagickClaw

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2006 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

I I Episode Wars Star movie

I just saw this, yes, finally. Well, I must say I am impressed with the overall movie. It was a lot better than the first and second in this new walk in time by George Lucas. It also explains a lot of things such as how Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's father. I did wonder about R2D2, he seemed more mobile than he was in the original Star Wars trilogy.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I
A Friend

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I noticed that too. He some how was able to jet rocket across open spaces and swing across them too. I don't remember him doing anything like that before. He also is more of a fighter. I don't remember him doing something like spraying oil every where then lighting it on fire before. I think that made him more enjoying able, but maybe stretching his abilities from his original role.

18th Mar, 2006 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 I I Episode Wars Star movie

Just thought I would point out that the actor who plays The Chancellor aka The Emperor aka Darth Sidious in Episode III is the same one who played those roles in the original trilogy. His name is Ian McDiarmid and he was absolutely thrilled when Lucas approached him for the final trilogy. It's just nice to have one of the original cast members also star in the current trilogy.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2011 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

I I Episode Wars Star movie

Blu-ray rebuilds the Empire

Among all the controversy surrounding George Lucas's continued tinkering with Star Wars (this time it's a Darth Vaderscream causing all the fuss), little has been made of the 800-minute, six-episode space saga's more significant alteration: the one that makes it look like it was shot yesterday rather than, in some cases, more than 30 years ago. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: [movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,