[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I - Page 2 of 5

As for star wars, I have relay liked the from - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Feb, 2005 - 4:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Revenge of the Sith
7th Nov, 2004 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I - Page 2

I really thought AOTC should have ended with Vader's first appearance

This has happened, sort of. At the end of Attack of the Clones, we see Anakin and Amidala getting married and Anakin has the fake arm because he lost his real one in battle with Darth Tyrannus. Also, if you watched carefully when Anakin and Amidala were on Tattoine and standing outside Lar's house, the shadow cast by Anakin look strikingly like Darth Vader. I think it is fitting that Darth Vader not come all out till Episode 3. If he had appeared in 2, then 3 would not be as anticipated as it is, right? wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2004 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I
A Friend

I I Episode Wars Star movie

Oh No now u gonna make me go home this afternoon and put on Episode II just to see the shadow down on Tattoine. Hah my kids are gonna be upset.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2004 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I Sports & Fashion Music Movies

QUOTE (malexander @ 7-Nov 04, 5:08 PM)

[snip] I think it is fitting that Darth Vader not come all out till Episode 3. If he had appeared in 2, then 3 would not be as anticipated as it is, right?  wink.gif

True, but my hope was that Episode 2 would end with Anakin having completely gone off the deep end, and have the Anakin/Obi Wan battle end with Anakin apparently dead. The end of Episode 2 would show the "arise Lord Vader" scene with nothing given about who or what he was beneath the mask. Episode three could touch on the hunt for the Jedi. During a confrontation (not necessarily a duel) between Vader and Obi Wan, Obi Wan realizes who Vader is, but he doesn't actually revealing Vader's real name. Episode 3 would end with Obi Wan explaining the need to hide Anakin's children from Vader (as they would more than likely grow up to be very powerful) with carefully scripted scenes so that Vader's identity is never "revealed." By doing this as later generations see the films in order, The Empire Strikes Back the lightsaber duel between Luke and Vader could still keep some of it's impact.

O.

15th Nov, 2004 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Page 2 I I Episode Wars Star movie

I saw the Episode 3 movie trailer yesterday and I must say I'm getting more and more excited. I am definitely taking May 19th 2005 off from work! If you want to see the movie trailer go to starwars.com. From the trailer it almost seems like the old Obi Wan character will be making a cameo, even though I think the actor who played him is deceased.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2004 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I I Episode Wars Star movie

I just watched Revenge of the Clones yesterday, and it was better than the first time I saw it. I hope this new one will have an army of sith lords with some drawn out fighting scenes. The longer the fighting the better. Annikan is about to be a cyborg, I can't wait!

3rd Feb, 2005 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

I hope this new one will have an army of sith lords with some drawn out fighting scenes.

Not possible, as there can only be two Sith lords together at any one time. This is an oath that the Sith made to protect themselves from being wiped out. This can be seen through all 5 episodes that have been released so far:
Episode I - Darth Sidious and Darth Maul
Episode II - Darth Sidious and Darth Tyranus
Episode III (unreleased) - Darth Sidious and Darth Tyranus who will be replaced by Darth Vader
Episode IV, V and VI - Darth Sidious and Darth Vader

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2005 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[movie] Star Wars Episode I I - Page 2

We have also seen the movie trailer and we are so excited to see it. My kids particularly like the movies, but we hope that this one isn't too dark and scary. My boys got a bit scared at a few scenes from the other two episodes, and this one definitely looks scarier. My husband and I will probably screen it first like we do with other movies. I noticed in the trailer that Darth Vader's voice remains as Earl St. James' voice, like in the 5th and 6th episodes. I am glad that they are keeping that the same. It is such a good Darth Vader voice. Since I know what to expect out of this movie, I am glad that I already know the spoiler, that things work out fine in the end. smile.gif

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2005 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[movie] Star Wars Episode I I Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

As for star wars, I have relay liked the from I II IV V & VI. I am looking forward to seeing # III as well. I know there are alot of areas lacking. Some of the acting is at best OK. I think the acting and directing could use alot of help. The first epesode was great. I liked almost everything. # II was a acting disapointment. But worse was the directing. A better director could have pulled this off. I have heard many complaints about this series of movies. All I have to say is the movies area only star wars. Like other epic stories, some will like the movie, and other will not.

Douglas

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: [movie] Star Wars: Episode I I I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,