For All Single Mormon Gals

For Single Mormon Gals - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 21st Jul, 2012 - 5:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Independent Fundamentalist Looking
28th Apr, 2006 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

For All Single Mormon Gals

For All Single Gals...

I came across this by chance while networking on MySpace...

The guy is well shall we put it... Not all in his right mind, but seems certain about what he wants. He refers to himself as an Independent Fundamentalist yet claims no affiliation to being 'Mormon' as he was raised Catholic.

Check Profile

I have placed this here for FarSeer, no just kidding, just for review and analysis.

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2006 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Gals Mormon Single For

Gosh, JB, Thank You Ever So Much for finding the man of my dreams! Or should I say, NIGHTMARES. The guy looks like Charles Manson and sounds like Jim Jones mixed with Ted Nugent.

So, please, JB: In the future, let me find my own "Carlos" okay? wink.gif

8th Nov, 2008 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

For All Single Mormon Gals Studies Doctrine Mormon

FarSeer, you will be amazed with the many 'ads' out there for single LDS people. It seems that the single LDS are rated the most gullible.

21st Jul, 2012 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Gals Mormon Single For

The profile has been disabled but I guess it might have been a sight (site) to see, no pun intended. I've come a cross profiles like that before, they are well... Interesting.

> TOPIC: For All Single Mormon Gals

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,