Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 4 of 25

"The name's Veneficus and I use - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2012 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG
For Kamdrogh players characters only with Oliron as DM
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2012 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 4

He Watches another man with a bow try and shadow a cleric. "you know you cant surprise undead they are to stupid. " he shouts "I learned that lesson the hard way." he says under his breath before turning back towards Veneficus.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2012 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Waking up from the noise and the screaming outside Ziminar wonders whats is causing all this mayhem.
Quickly he puts on his clothes and grabs his gear.
Once outside he encounters people running in screaming.
He decides to go into the opposite direction and figures he will encounter whatever people are running from.

He readies his sling and starts running towards the source of the mayhem.
Once there he sees some shadowy figures attacking the townsfolk.
In an attempt to help a woman that is being attacked he fires his sling.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2012 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Veneficus takes notice of someone calling him, but pays no attention.He
approaches the clerics trying to look genuinly alarmed and willing.After a brief chat he s informed of the situation and decides to do as told.Turning back to confront the guy that called him, a bullet flies inches away his head whistling. He walks to the new faces that joined the frame and declares.

"Well gentlemen judging by the fact that you re not running away senseless like the rest and since you are already eager to fight..." Giving a cold look to the guy that shot the sling, barely being able to supress the irritation inside him "...we may as well do that! The clerics here informed me that the battle is far from over and if we want to help we should cover the south west area for the rest of the
night. Interested?"

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2012 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

"Sounds like as good a idea as any. My name is Jack its a pleasure to meet more capable people. So I only ever have one plan and that is ambush. I would have to scope out the area we are defending but I don't know what skills you guys bring to the table. So whats your name and whats your preferred method of killing. Seeing how mine being ambush, is not the best path to take."

14th Aug, 2012 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Avan hears a group of what appear to be mercenaries talk about covering the southwest area. He approaches and listens, before interjecting "I am Avan, my weapon is the bow. I'll likely take the lead, seeing as I am familiar with the area near my new home and my sharp eyes will notice any stray movement."

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2012 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Readying his sling for another shot he notices that this target is not a shadow like he has seen earlier.
He realizes he was lucky he missed the shot as the cloaked figure clearly is not the source of the mayhem.
Ziminar approaches the figures to apologize for his mistake.

After the wizard talks to the cleric he approaches Ziminar and another man, who seems to be a ranger of some sort.
The cold look clearly shows the wizard's annoyance, Ziminar looks at his feet in shame.

When the wizard asks him if he's interested in helping to protect the city he can only say yes. This was exactly what his mentor meant by putting his talents to use.
Allthough his shot clearly needs some improvement.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2012 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 4

You all agree that staying to fight any more shadows that may manifest is the way to go. Before leaving the cleric of Pelor looks the party over with a worried expression.

"These shadows cannot be harmed by normal means.", he hands you 4 vials of holy water to be divided among you.
"They exist between two worlds, ours and the wold of darkness and despair. This may hold one or two at bay, do what you can but run if you must."
Calling to the priest from his fellow priests can be heard.
"You are very brave, fare thee well brothers, and may Pelor guide you."

The priest hurriedly turns to catch up with his white robed brethren, leaving your group to digest his words. Standing in the darkening street, looking at every mundane shadow, the massive walls of Kamdrogh seem more a threat than a comfort.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 14th Aug, 2012 - 6:13pm

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2012 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

"The name's Veneficus and I use magic for my ends, though not very keen on reading like those poor wizards. It 's more like a talent for me. Nice to meet you all."
Turns to Avan and says
"Lead on my friend, you said you know the layout. And take this, I think I have just the thing for those shadows. I probably won't need this."
Gives him his vial and starts following him.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (25) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.