Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 11 of 25

The boy replies, "Yeah pretty much, I - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 25 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG
For Kamdrogh players characters only with Oliron as DM
20th Sep, 2012 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 11

While Felipe explores around, he sees the Market, he wanted to buy some stuff in there but he doesn't have enough Gold for that he looks at the prices of some things, he is near the Party.

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2012 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Felipe walks about the market, looking at different things. He is sure this is where he will find some path to adventuring.
A young halfling boy riding a mean looking dog strolls up to Felipe.
"You look strong and ready to make some gold", the boy says with a high pitch.
"Why don't you join my party? We are leaving soon to hunt giant centipedes!"

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 21st Sep, 2012 - 3:07pm

21st Sep, 2012 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Felipe turns towards the Hafling boy, and he says to him with a smile, "I will like to join your hunt, where and when is the hunt?"

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 21st Sep, 2012 - 7:17pm

22nd Sep, 2012 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

"We could leave right now if you want. I'm supposed to meet some guys at the west gate but last time I saw them they were all just mucking about. Why don't we go to the west gate and wait for them."

You see two other very big, nasty looking dogs stroll up to the boy and sit next to him.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Sep, 2012 - 2:44pm

22nd Sep, 2012 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Felipe says to the halfing boy, "Ok, let's go now, I have waiting to do some jobs", than he starts to walk with him, he says to the boy again, "Those dogs are yours?"

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Sep, 2012 - 2:36pm

22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

The boy looks at the dogs then back to the fighter.

"Yes they are my guardians and I am their watcher. My father raised them from birth to be mine."

The tiny boy looks Felipe over, "The raising of dogs to be guardians is an age old custom for my people. We watch over them and they protect us. Long ago our God Huk gave our people special powers that give us great understanding of animals."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 11

Felipe turns down to the boy and replies "Oh, intersting, so your God Huk can make you understand the animal language?"

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:06pm

22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

The boy replies, "Yeah pretty much, I know what they are thinking and they can feel what I feel. The bond between us has to be strong for that to happen though."

"Are you new around here, where are you from?"

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:12pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.