Our Youth - Page 2 of 2

"Oh if our young people could learn this - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 23rd May, 2014 - 8:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
How difficult is it for our Youth in this day and age?
25th Sep, 2004 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Our Youth - Page 2

At the present time and how evil the world and its people have become, as a parent I will be extremely careful to the kind of friends and influences my child will have, I will not want to label any of my child's friends by whether they go to Church every sunday or if they are the children of the Bishop, I think we should be aware of everybody that is around us and stop stereotyping people based on what the elite of the Church or the world believes to be 'good'. Follow the promptings of the Spirit.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2005 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Youth Our

"It is wonderfully refreshing to see the faith and faithfulness of our young people. They live at a time when a great tide of evil is washing over the earth. It seems to be everywhere. Old standards are discarded. Principles of virtue and integrity are cast aside. But we find literally hundreds of thousands of our young people holding to the high standards of the gospel. They find happy and uplifting association with those of their own kind. They are improving their minds with education and their skills with discipline, and their influence for good is felt ever more widely."
-- "The Church Grows Stronger," Ensign, May 2004, 4

Post Date: 23rd May, 2014 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Our Youth Studies Doctrine Mormon

"Oh if our young people could learn this basic lesson - to always keep good company, to never be found with those who tend to lower their standards !"

-- Spencer W. Kimball, Ensign, Nov. 1976, p. 27-28

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Our Youth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,