Book of Psalms - Chapter 12 (KJV)

Book Psalms Chapter 12 Kjv - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2012 - 10:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Bible Verses For Discussion
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2012 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Bible Chapter

To the chief Musician upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David. Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things
Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us
For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
What are your thoughts on these verses from the Bible

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun Sep 22 8:45:39 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I feel book of psalms chapter 12 (kjv) this needs looking into rapidly to find out understanding find out.

> TOPIC: Book of Psalms - Chapter 12 (KJV)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,