[movie] The Village

[movie] Village - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Aug, 2004 - 9:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
1st Aug, 2004 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

[movie] The Village

I had the opportunity to see this film last night and was pleasantly surprised. M Night Shaymalayan (Sixth Sense, Signs) has once again written and directed a suspenseful and thought provoking mystery. From the previews you would think that the movie is a horror type film, but it is far from it, and the storyline is excellent. I would not hesitate to see it again, and would recommend it to anyone who liked his other movies.

4.5 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2004 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Village movie

Thanks malexander, I have been intrigued by the trailers I've seen. I didn't want to see just another monster in the woods that kills everyone movie. I loved the Sixth Sense, so I think I'll give this movie a try, or at the least get the book.

2nd Aug, 2004 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

[movie] The Village Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I too want to see this movie, though only based on what I've seen on TV trailers. It just looks intriguing. I want to see exactly what it is they're referring to that lies "just beyond our borders," although since I tend to get bored at the movies unless I'm REALLY into the film, I think I'll wait for the DVD and rent it.

2nd Aug, 2004 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Village movie

Thanks for the review Alex, when I went to see Spiderman 2 I saw the preview of The Village and I said: 'I have to see that movie!' tongue.gif I would see if I can find it on video.

2nd Aug, 2004 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Village movie

I would see if I can find it on video

It was just released in the US on Friday, and with how well it did, it may be in the movie theatres for a while. I doubt it will be on video anytime soon. I would however recommend going to the movie theatre just for the thrill of the big screen.

2nd Aug, 2004 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

[movie] The Village

Don't tell me what the movie is about but I guess it is not a horror movie right? but suspense type of movie?

Offtopic but,
You forgot I am in Trinidad and Tobago, the land of piracy! Believe me or not, the latest movies are already in video!!! cheap quality though....

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 2nd Aug, 2004 - 3:24am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Aug, 2004 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

[movie] Village

Ahhh, I understand now wink.gif No, the movie is not a horror movie; that much I can say. Very suspenseful; things are not what they seem.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2004 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

[movie] The Village
A Friend

[movie] Village Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I just saw it last night. I thought it was really good. I saw the plot twist a long ways off, but it was still interesting. I would heartily recommend it to anyone.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: [movie] The Village

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,