[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 5 of 20

Just checked the stats page again. Ariadne - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Aug, 2004 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 5

OOC: Great! More people! That's really nice. smile.gif And no, Eissa doesn't really judge people on what they wear... just that, ah, she's a little bit prejudiced. Really! I mean, it is nicer when people wear good, well made clothes with a lesser tendency to fall apart, yes? rolleyes.gif

IC: "I- I'm not judgmental about the way people look, it's just that, um, it's rather, well, well..." she trailed off, cheeks flaming red. The fact that she had pale skin (never bothered with suntans) didn't help this matter either, and neither did the black clothes she wore. They merely served to accentuate this. Eissa, quite probably judgmental, and very definitely embarrassed, knew this.

Her shoulders slumped. "Sorry," she muttered. "That was stupid, wasn't it?" Eissa looks down, suddenly very interested in the pattern of leaves on the ground. She stares at them in sullen silence for a few moments before remembering (and realizing) that Arthyr still didn't know her name. Looking up for a brief moment and studying the faces of the others, she gave in. "Ah, my name's Eissa," she muttered, almost too soft to hear. "Just that. Er, nice to meet you. Yes."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

OOC:Thieving tools cost 45 GPs so I was waiting until I had 200 FP so I could submit it all. But I guess I could wait until the next scenario. Maybe I'll get some GPs in game. When I do donate it will probably be more than 5$, and at the moment I don't even have $5 to spare... >_>

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

IC: After shaking Airmed's hand, nods to Eissa. "Nice to meet you, and hopefully my skills as a thief will help to make up the 'lack of clothing' that i own for now."

Reaches over and shakes Shades' hand. "Always a pleasure to meet another fellow interested in the same business as i am: making money." *wink*

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Page 5 Thief Catch camp

IC:"As it is here." Shade replies. "I only hope there is enough money for the both of us."

OOC:So there is one more person coming? Well can't wait till she gets here, cause I'm ready to go.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

Just sent a message to Xari. Last time she was logged on was yesterday afternoon. Maybe she'll show up here tonight. My area is still in hurricane Charley's projected path, but we won't know until probably tomorrow quite what to expect. Charley's already a category 3 with sustained winds of over 100mph. Keep your fingers crossed that Charley doesn't do too much damage, huh? It's 5:30pm here now, and time to start fixing dinner for my crew. I'll be back later. wink.gif

13th Aug, 2004 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief

We didn't start as yet but I don't know if all noticed it but I'm the only warrior in the group, the rest are thieves (the weakest of most characters). Since I'm only one, I doubt I would be able to save you all if something really dangerous come in our way, did you all realize that? what do you all plan to do about it?. undecided.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief - Page 5

OOC: Oops! Hopefully the last person's a warrior, so that we'll have some balance in the party. A party full of thieves may have it's advantages, but it's not exactly the best thing, I suppose. smile.gif I hope we'll be able to manage. My body points aren't exactly sky high, and neither can I match you on damage dealt, but I can help. Oh, and fuji? My best wishes about the matter of the hurricane.

IC: Eissa felt as if she wished to fade into the background. Unfortunately, short, pale people dressed in black don't tend to fade into the background of places easily, and she was no exception. Still, she didn't mind Arther or Arthur or whatever his name was seemed to be getting along with Shade. In fact, Eissa was half wondering if the new person seemed to realize that she happened to be a thief, and happened to be rather interested in money as well.

Never comfortable around people for fear that any moment she'd do something stupid, Eissa had always preferred to stay silent. Of course, her tongue got the better of her sometimes... Pushing that out of her mind, she looked at the rest of the group. Rather unsure as to what to do next, she decided that the best thing to do would be to remain silent, and wait for someone else to speak up. If anyone would, that is.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

Just checked the stats page again. Ariadne and Shade both have max hit points of 8. Eissa's at 7, Arthyr and Airmed are both 5. Xari, if she ever decides to grace us with her presence, is yet another thief with max hit points of 6. Arthyr, despite his weakness (funny, considering he chose body guard as one of his skills), has an armor rating of 22, with Ariadne in 2nd at 21. Both have long swords (no wonder Arthyr couldn't afford clothes! wink.gif) ). As far as party formation goes, perhaps 3 rows of two? It would go something like this:

Ariadne and Eissa in front

Xari and Airmed in center

Shade and Arthyr in rear

The thinking here is that there should be people equipped with long swords in the front and rear. Shade and Eissa have higher hit points than Airmed and Xari..Of course, this is all tentative. Xari is still a no-show, and my stats may go up slightly after a visit to a merchant. I plan to buy a dagger along with some other items.

Offtopic but,
Hurricane Charley is a category 4 now and is expected to pass north roughly 25 miles of my area around 7-8pm my time. Still too close for comfort. My area is currently under a tropical storm warning. It's currently 4:30pm. I'll try to check in later, weather conditions and electricity permitting.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,