Venezuela - Page 12 of 14

Many people do not want to hear news like - Page 12 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Nov, 2008 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
So much oil, so much resources, yet the people are so poor and the money (bolivar) has no value?
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2008 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Venezuela - Page 12

Chavez in Farc raid 'war' warning

Hugo Chavez warns Colombia a strike against Farc rebels inside Venezuela like that in Ecuador could start a war.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7273413.stm

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2008 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Venezuela

Are we looking at a full scale South American War here?

QUOTE (CNN)
Ecuador's president has ordered troops to the border with Colombia, following a similar move by Venezuela

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 20th May, 2008 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Venezuela History & Civil Business Politics

US 'violated Venezuela airspace'

Venezuela demands an explanation from Washington after a US military aircraft enters its airspace.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7409244.stm

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2008 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Venezuela

Chavez agrees to change 'spy' law

Venezuela's Hugo Chavez backtracks on plans to demand public co-operation with police agencies.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7442322.stm

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Venezuela

Venezuelan satellite is launched from China

Chinese and Venezuelan scientists hovered over radar screens, a Russian combat jet flew overhead and satellite dishes tilted toward the skies as Venezuela tracked the launch of its first satellite on Wednesday.
Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2008 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Venezuela

Venezuela takes over gold mine:

Las Cristinas mine, which is rich with gold, diamonds, iron and other minerals, is currently operated by Canadian firm Crystallex International Corp.
Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2008 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Venezuela - Page 12

Hugo Chavez is a dangerous man. You know, if I didn't get most of my news from alternative sources, I wouldn't even know this man existed. How can there ever be peace in the world with events like this happening?

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2008 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Venezuela
A Friend

Venezuela Politics Business Civil & History - Page 12

Many people do not want to hear news like this because it does not effect them in their own little worlds. As long as they feel that they are safe they could care less what is happening in some little country thousands of miles away. This goes to show how much society just does not care and they do not want to know about it either. They want to be left alone in their happy little worlds.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Venezuela

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,