Lil Kim

Lil Kim - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Another Rapper In jail
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2005 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lil Kim

RAPPER LIL' KIM SENTENCED TO PRISON

Rapper Lil' Kim has been sentenced to a year and a day in prison for lying about a 2001 shootout that involved friends of hers and a rival posse.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005.../kim050706.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2005 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Lil Kim
A Friend

Kim Lil

Yes her lyrics are about as nasty as 50 Cent's, but at least her songs all sound different laugh.gif
I have to admit, that as raunchy as her wardrobe is, I anxiously wait to see what she's going to come up with next.
Now that's she's going to the Iron Hilton, I wonder what kind of obnoxious display she can make out of the black and white stripes

7th Jul, 2005 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Lil Kim Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Three comments:

1. Without access to all the flare and makeup it would be nice to see how she looks after a couple of months, but that is... if her lawyers do not get her out before that.

2. It seems like rappers make this (going to jail or being in trouble with the law) part of their portfolio in order to get more sales / popularity.

3. I like the beats of rap, but can't stand rap lyrics or stigma.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Lil Kim
A Friend

Kim Lil

Horrible female rapper. I can't believe she actually told of Nicki saying she copied her style! Come on now, Nicki actually has good lyrics and is just on another level from here. Nicki Minaj trumps Lil Kim x100.

> TOPIC: Lil Kim

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,