Xbox - Page 3 of 6

I am an xbox fan for life and unless proven - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 30th May, 2006 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Xbox Tips Rate the console.
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2005 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Xbox
A Friend

Xbox - Page 3

I would give the X-Box a 9 too. If they made the controllers smaller, and the system less bulky, it would definitely have to be a 10.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2005 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Xbox

MICROSOFT TO LINK XBOX WITH ITS OTHER PRODUCTS

Anyone snagging one of Microsoft Corp.'s new Xbox 360s when it debuts today will likely see the new video game console as just that - a medium for spending hours playing the likes of `Halo 2` and `Project Gotham Racing 3.`
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...63044%2C00.html

25th Nov, 2005 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Xbox Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Well it seems that Microsoft has managed to make even bug infested game consoles too, welcome to the world of Bill Gates:

MICROSOFT REPORTS XBOX 360 GLITCHES

Microsoft Corp. said Wednesday it had received isolated reports of technical problems with its popular new Xbox 360 videogame system.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/fun.games/11/...h.ap/index.html

25th Nov, 2005 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Xbox

Now that we have stepped into the age of the X-Box 360, is anyone on the list to get one this season? I have always been avid about PS2 mainly for the game selection but I also have small hands and I really like the controls. I have heard great things about the 360 graphics, but as JB pointed out, Microsoft has yet again decided to sale a product before fixing all of the flaws that it has. This might be why the new playstation console isn't suppose to be released until mid year 2006. I'm still very interested in everyone's first experience playing the X-Box 360, I would love to be impressed. Let me know...

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Xbox
A Friend

Xbox

I didn't even know about the XBox until I tried it at a friend's house about four years ago. I was still skeptical about even thinking about getting one...that is, until I found out Rare was working with Microsoft and the New Conkers game would be on XBox. So, after wetting my pants with joy, I ended up getting one. Fell in love with HALO first shot. There was just something about it that made that game so freakin' good...

I found the lack of role playing games...disturbing *heavy breathing*

But after awhile, with games like Morrowind and Fable, I began to crumble underneath it's awesome might and worship it like everyone else.

The graphics are superb. Some of the games are jaw dropping when first glimpsed. I liked not having to use a memory card. It made me remember the good ole' days of having a Sega Genesis. The unusual large size for the XBox just made it more cuddly.

^^

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2006 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Xbox

600,000 XBOX 360 UNITS SOLD IN U.S.

Microsoft Corp. has sold 600,000 of its new Xbox 360 video game consoles in the United States since its November launch, an analyst for market researcher NPD Group said Friday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/fun.games/01/...reut/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2006 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Xbox - Page 3

Xbox 360 Dashboard Update

I have never been an Xbox fan as I have been eagerly awaiting the release of Sony's newest station updates such as this really give me an urge to run out and buy an Xbox as all of the editions seem to be getting bigger and better. I am still very curious as to what Sony will be releasing when that day does come.

30th May, 2006 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Xbox Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

I am an xbox fan for life and unless proven otherwise I believe ps3 is just a hype. Yes ps has more games but most of them are lame or mundane. Xbox 360 has great graphics and all of xbox has some good plots to match save for a few. My favs are diablo 2 on pc, halo 2 on xbox, and elder scrolls 4 on xbox 360. Cant wait for halo 3 and diablo 3.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Xbox

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,