Xbox - Page 4 of 6

Just wondering Daria how long is the process - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Dec, 2008 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Xbox Tips Rate the console.
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2007 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Xbox - Page 4

XBOX 360 GLITCH MAY COST MICROSOFT $1 BILLION

In another setback for Microsoft Corp.'s unprofitable entertainment and devices division, the company says it is planning to spend at least $1 billion to repair serious problems with its Xbox 360 video game console.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/07/06/xbox.36...y.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2008 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Xbox

Rewards for grumbling Xbox users

Xbox Live members are to get a free downloadable game as Microsoft apologises for problems with the service.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7171355.stm

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2008 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Xbox Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Microsoft to slash Xbox 360 price in Japan

Microsoft Corp will slash the price of its Xbox 360 game console in Japan by about 30 percent, below Nintendo Co's Wii and Sony Corp's PlayStation 3 in a bid to boost market share, the Nikkei business daily says.
Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Xbox

Xbox to be social network

Social networking usually invokes Facebook and Bebo, but a new system update for the Xbox will make it a huge social network.
Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Xbox
A Friend

Xbox

I am glad that the Xbox is becoming cheaper. This means that I will soon be able to buy a larger memory for my Xbox 360 for saving more games on it. I still will not hook it up to the internet.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Xbox

Microsoft sued over Xbox flaw

Months before the Xbox 360 was launched, Microsoft knew that even a slight tilt of the machine when it was in operation could seriously damage discs, new documents unsealed in a US lawsuit have revealed. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Xbox
A Friend

Xbox - Page 4

the new software on the XBox 360 sounds exciting. I'd like to try it out. That is, when my XBox gets back from Microsoft, who are fixing my RROD issue rolleyes.gif

26th Dec, 2008 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Xbox Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

Just wondering Daria how long is the process suppose to take? I'm wondering if to send in mine now or not.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Xbox

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,