Yahtzee - Page 2 of 3

I enjoyed Yahtzee quite alot on holiday in - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 8th Jul, 2008 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 
5th Dec, 2004 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Yahtzee - Page 2

Sorry to dissapoint you, I hate Yahtzee. I generally don't like games that depend merely on luck, although it is addictive, I feel afterwards like it was just a waste of my time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2005 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Yahtzee
A Friend

Yahtzee

I love Yatzee and it isn't based only on luck. It takes some skill to decide which roll to go for and which dice to keep before doing your next roll.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2005 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Yahtzee
A Friend

Yahtzee Reviews RPG & Card Board

My family likes to play yahtzee , especially when we are at the cabin. We have a few sets of dice, and my daughter didnt want to use the old ugly dice, so I took them. Now, they are my lucky dice. I made a yahtzee in one shake with them!

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2005 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

Yahtzee
A Friend

Page 2 Yahtzee

My family used to play yahtzee a lot too, I am not a big fan of it though because I am not very lucky.

15th Mar, 2006 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Yahtzee

Yahtzee is a great family game, we loved it as kids. IN this computer age it is still fun to play

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Yahtzee
A Friend

Yahtzee

QUOTE (Smudge @ 4-Dec 04, 7:12 PM)
Sorry to dissapoint you, I hate Yahtzee. ......I feel afterwards like it was just a waste of my time.

This is blasphemy! Yahtzee is the eternal family game that all can enjoy relentlessly for hours and hours! I love yahtzee and play a few times a month or so. I even have a computer version that I play allot too. I have been playing it since I was a kid and have just never stopped playing! Along with monopoly, they will never get old to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2006 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Yahtzee - Page 2

Yahtzee was invented in 1956 by a Canadian couple aboard their yacht, hence the name Yahtzee

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Yahtzee
A Friend

Yahtzee Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I enjoyed Yahtzee quite alot on holiday in my hotel room when I should have been out on the prowl, I know I know, but there was free beer at the hotel so I was happy. ( I was only 16 at the time!, Oh Dear.)

I don't believe I ever played it again when I got back though.

I just think it lost its appeal after a few hundred games.

As far as the Luck factor goes, I apparently have Nil, I kept getting beaten by the girls in the next room.

Wasn't Complaining though. wink.gif

Yahtzee is just a game you don't get mad at if you lose, over and over again.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Yahtzee

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,