KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 134 of 250

Durgan holds the helmet at a distance as the - Page 134 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jan, 2016 - 12:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 250 pgs.  130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
12th Jan, 2016 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 134

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan also compliments the cooking, perhaps the day's work made him hungry. After asking if the girls would like to sit on watch in pairs he heads inside to sleep in the quarters that were on the top floor (With no bodies inside).

If nothing happens during the night, next morning he will pray and prepare
1st: Bless, Cure Light Wounds x 2, Purify Food & Drink
2nd: Aid, Hold Person, Slow Poison

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2016 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

"I will have a couple of the girls set up a watch but I doubt that we will be bothered this night. Most stayed away from this place unless they were employed here and this place keep all other bandits far away or dead. I am sure we will be safe."

The girls who cooked the dinner smile before looking down and turning away from you after serving you. They do go off with some other girls where they sit and chat among themselves in low voices.

The night passes without incident and you all are able to get the chests up and loaded into the van. When you moving one of the chests you notice a small piece of paper fall to the floor. You pick it up and read it. It simply says, "L, we have reason to believe that the two we spoke of may be headed you way keep a watch out. M"

12th Jan, 2016 - 11:36am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork talks to Durgan, "What about the corruption in the city, how do you intend on handling this with all the loot we have here?"

He asks the Lady, "Can you please tell me the magic properties of my items now that you have rested well?" He also asks the Lady what she knows of the city and who can be trusted and who can't.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2016 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 134 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The lady does some identification of the stuff you have found. "Zork you are carrying a +3 long sword the other two long swords are +1 each. Durgan the armor you are searing is +2 Scalemail +1 shield and a helm of brilliance. The boots are boots of elvinkind. The wand of magic missiles you gave me to figure out has a simple command word. Point and say yes and it will work. The rest of the stuff seem to be non magical.
As far as the town the only one there that I have talked with was the commander of the guard, Estari. She is a good person and will not lead you astray. Others I do not know well enough to talk bad about them.".

13th Jan, 2016 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan crumples the note in his fist and replies, "We just have to keep it under lock and key. Or bank it. The bank takes a portion of your money though just for the privilege that they can hold onto it. But at least it's safer. Not worth the price in my opinion."

"But, if every step of ours is being followed, we'd be better off spending it all to protect ourselves. That's a real waste and it means I have to delay my dreams."

"Thank you, Mi'lady, for identifying these. The wand sounds awfully dangerous. Could you imagine if I had it stored in my belt, had my hand on it and just said 'yes' in casual conversation?"

Out of Character: And of course I'm going to bug you about the magic items in the questions thread.

14th Jan, 2016 - 12:58am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Zork thanks the Lady for identifying the itesms. He ponders what he would do with such riches. At the moment he has what he needs and settling down didn't seem right after he was turned down by the Lady so he does not rush to any decision, yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2016 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 134

Out of Character: If you are determined to repair the fort it will take a few weeks of work with hired men to do it. They can even make it so you can lock the gate from the outside if you wish. The repairs of the doors inside the main fort will take more workers and more gold but it can all be done for less than 200 gold. I think I got all you questions answered.

You load up into the wagons and start back towards the town. It will take a couple days to travel back.

14th Jan, 2016 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 134

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan holds the helmet at a distance as the risk is explained to him. "Geez, that sounds dangerous. But it looks so good! I'm not sure I want to know, but I have to ask what this command word is, m'lady."

As they travel, Durgan rides his horse beside the wagon. He further talks to the lady, "I live with an elf at home, and she has a little magical talent. Would you like to stay over and perhaps teach her a trick or two? We have much space so the children can come and stay too.".

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.