KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 135 of 250

Durgan leads the group to his house where - Page 135 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2016 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 250 pgs.  131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2016 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 135

The Lady tells you the command word on your helm appears to be blink. Hope that helps you. As far as staying at your home she will accept that for the one night but they will keep traveling north after the once night stay in the town.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2016 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork still thinks about the fort, it will be awesome to occupy. He asks the Lady to introduce him to her respectable friend in the city so he can negotiate what should be done with it since it has been reclaimed and the bandits destroyed. He is also thinking that it will be better to make a city announcement of what has happened so the people are now on our side in case of corrupt politicians.

15th Jan, 2016 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"But you've met her," interjects Durgan. "She was with the guard doing the paperwork, though I have forgotten exactly what her rank was. Captain, I assume."

"That's a good idea," he agrees. "A small welcoming parade or a public ceremony to recognise our efforts. It will have to added effect of informing merchants that the route is back open."

His mind wanders back to the note. He mutters, "I was trying to draw attention to our trip, but didn't expect to be recognised as an adventurer rather than a merchant. Could be a politician, or just a criminal mastermind, manipulating his flunkies into attacking us. But why?"

He is daydreaming and only partly keeping watch on the surrounding forest as they ride to the city.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2016 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 135 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

"Lady Estari is available to see most everyone as far as I know I just do not think you would want to be on her bad side. I know a lot of the men in her command respect her very much and will die for her as she has seen many battles and has pulled her people through them all. I have heard that she likes to get into the thick of battle and her sword is very sharp.".

16th Jan, 2016 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

"Good we will head into town as champions and setup our own resolve as to what happened. This will help to weed out whomever was acting as the collaborative between the bandits and the city."

Zork rides in triumphant to the city confident that all the bandits from the area have been removed.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As you near the town you see a figure in a blue cloak standing on the ramparts with the sentries. As you get closer the figure leaves the ramparts and you do not see them again. As you ride into town triumphant in your victories a small crowd gathers and watches you ride toward the center of town.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2016 - 6:28am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 135

The Chainbreaker says...

"I have no idea who it could be. I'm a new arrival to the city, the number of people I know I can count on one hand. Let's hope she can help us."

Durgan keeps riding beside the wagon flicking his head to look back every now and again.

Added by way of edit:
"We got what we wanted, I guess," Durgan says with a beaming smile. He waves to the crowds and prominently displays his holy symbol.

Durgan heads straight for the barracks to see Lady Estari.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 17th Jan, 2016 - 6:53am

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 135

Durgan leads the group to his house where the ladies can relax and spend a nice night in comfort until the morning arrives. As they get settled Durgan heads over to the city hall building where you meet a large half orc that tells you to divest yourself of all weapons before you can gain entry.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.