KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 136 of 250

Yes Zork it will take just shy of 200 gold - Page 136 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2016 - 1:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 250 pgs.  132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
18th Jan, 2016 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 136

The Swift Sword says...

Zork comments, "Who was that blue cloaked figure?" in case the Lady might have known. Zork, once again says he is waiting outside just in case. He is not taking anything to chance.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Sorry to bother you about it KNtoran, but Durgan would avoid going to his place first due to his growing paranoia.

In Character: Durgan complies, leaving his weapons in the wagon with Zork, saying, "Good to keep an eye out. I will trust you with these and will be out in a few minutes."

He offers Lady Mithalindre to accompany him if she wishes to see Lady Estari. After thinking about it he makes sure she's in the city hall, asking the half-orc if she's there.

If Estari is in, Durgan will enter no matter what Mithalindre decides.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2016 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You stop at the city center where the central keep is that houses the military and the city government. Lady Mithalindre does not know who the blue robed figure was but like she said she does not know a lot of people here. She will tell the girls to remain with the wagons as she accompanies Durgan into the keep. As she enters the Half orc becomes more alert and bows to the lady Mithalindre and opens the door for her ushering her inside without much of a glance to Durgan or to make sure Durgan has left all his weapons. The lady behind the next desk straightens up quickly and tells Lady Mithalindre that Estari is in her office. Lady Mithalindre nods and thanks the lady as she heads up the stairs and walks right into Commander Estari’s office. As you enter the commanders off ice she looks up then gets up and comes around her desk as Mithalindre steps forward. Soon the two of them are embraced in a nice hug. After a bit of time commander Estari holds lady Mithalindre out at arm’s length and states, “It has been a long time since I last saw you sister. I hope that you are well. How are our parents?”
Lady Mithalindre responds, “Yes it has been a long time I am fine as are they. I am here but for a day and my new travel companions made sure I was safe tha past few days. I do believe he has some news for you.” She indicates Durgan.
Commander Estari looks over and sees Durgan and composes herself a bit. “I am glad you have seen that my sister is safely arrived. Tell me what news of the south?”
Durgan tells her of the exploits of what Zork and him have done with the help of Lady Mithalindre in clearing the nest of the bandits. After you conclude with describing the blue robed figure the commander states, “That sounds a lot like Councelman Marcus Villerial. I will double check with the guards to see if it was indeed him.”
“With the bandits eliminated you have taken a thorn out of my side. I will let the merchants know the south way is safer now. You are entitled to a reward of 1,000 gold for that.” She gets up and goes to a chest where she pulls out a bag of gold. She brings it over to you and hands it to you.
“Many thanks from me for doing this and seeing that my sister was safe. Come back in a couple days after my sister leaves and we can discuss what else you can do for me if you are interested in helping out. “ Commander Estari turns back to her sister, “How long are you going to be here?”
“Only the rest of the day and night. Durgan here has offered his place for the girls and I to stay the night before we head out to continue our journey to the north. “
Estari looks at you and states, “I am sure you will take very good care of the girls and my sister but I will post a few guards around you place too to be double sure. If you do not mind. “ Turning back to her sister she says, “You will however come dine with me tonight. I will see that food is delivered for you girls and their protectors too. Now I need to get back to work. I will see you later.” She dismisses you and calls for her captain to come in at once.
You see a large dark man rushing from another office to go into her’s. You hear her tell him to sit down and start issuing some orders about checking the south road and who was on the ramparts as you head down the stairs and out of ear shot.

19th Jan, 2016 - 11:49am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 136 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork remains outside making sure no one messes with their newly obtained spoils.

Out of Character: when the others come out he will leave his weapons and approach the woman about the fort and his interest in owning it being that its not in the city's boundaries.

19th Jan, 2016 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan hands Lady Estari the crumpled note before he leaves. "It matches, the name 'M'. I wonder if it's the same handwriting as the previous note I gave you?"

"Also, Zork was wondering what your plans are for the fort out there. Would he be free to move in?"

Durgan bows deeply in return to her salute and heads out. "Thanks for the guards, I do fear for my safety."

The first words Zork overhears is, "Sisters? I would never have guessed! That explains why we can trust her. You two seem so different, a commander and a sorceress."

He adds the bag of gold coins to the wagon, saying, "Our reward, 1000 gold coins."

When they approach Durgan's house, he knocks on the door. When Sessativa hears Durgan's voice she swings it wide open and jumps into his arms.

Durgan says, "It's only been a week, and we have guests over tonight, so we have to be civil. Sorry to bring so many mouths to feed unexpectedly." He sweeps his hand across the girls waiting in the wagon.

He offers up the dining table to bring in the treasure and split it, but himself heads into the kitchen to help Sessativa cook. It's something with root vegetables and leaves, no meat or bread in sight. "Must be Elven" Durgan mutters under he breath as he serves it to Zork on a gold plate.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Comparing hand writing shows that the two notes are written from a different hand.

Zork you are told that the commander will be with you shortly. After about a half hour wait you are shown in to her office. She will ask, "How can I help you." You tell her about the fort and it being empty. She will tell you what she told Durgan when he asked about you wanting the fort.
"You can have it and the land around it. While not within the cities boundaries it is still in the area we have been asked to keep free of problems. Having a person there we can trust will help me out a lot. You will be asked to swear fealty to this town and pay taxes to us. I can have a surveyor come and show you the lands you will command all for the small fee of 2,000 since you have done me a great service. If it were anyone else I would charge them more that 10,000 gold or we can just go in and raze it. Your choice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 136

The Swift Sword says...

In Character: Zork accepts the offer but asks for time as everything is new. He then makes arrangements for repairs and commoners who wish to help in return for living quarters surrounding the fort (Outside).

To Durgan he says, "You can always have a bigger place, just think about it."

Out of Character: The home base feature would come in handy right about now wink.gif.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2016 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 136

Yes Zork it will take just shy of 200 gold and a full two weeks of work to get everything done. If you want to pay more I am sure the works would work a bit harder. Plus if you talk to the black smith I am sure he can rig up a way you can lock the gate from the outside so none get in very easy. OR just put a good strong reinforced door on the main entryway to the complex that was cleared.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.