KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 141 of 250

Durgan does try to convince even the older - Page 141 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Feb, 2016 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 250 pgs.  137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
5th Feb, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 141

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan will take the deal for 1200 gold, knowing full well this man might use a lower grade of iron or an alloy of gold. It's an aesthetic feature anyway.

After a few more days, Durgan goes and confirms with the scribes that they will not give away the commissioner of the note.

Before riding out, Durgan makes some preparations. He packs away all the gold platters, cups and candlesticks into the secret room. He tries to get the homeless people to ply their own crafts to earn some coin for the household. He leaves a capital of 20 gold to share for them to buy whatever items they need for their jobs.
Any poor veterans or unskilled people he convinces to keep watch over the others and take and house any deliveries or mail or officials.

The next day, Durgan and Sessativa ride out to Zork's fort to tell him that the trail has ended. They can't confront the councilman since they will lose their standing in town. The scribes are unwilling to cooperate.

He also mentions the changes he's making to his house and that he's expecting an artist in about 2 weeks. So they have a little bit of time to go exploring, otherwise they can keep watch of their respective holdings until things become stable. Durgan mentions that he's almost spent all his savings to keep it out of other's hands and shows off his holy symbol and magic ring.

"Perhaps you would also like to join the church of Trithereon," he asks. "I'm sure you can agree that personal liberty, empowerment and freedom are just causes, and revenge is a fitting end to those who would harm you." Sessativa reveals the iron holy symbol, a hand-me-down from Durgan.

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2016 - 1:56am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork listens to Durgan and says, "My friend, I'm pleased that you are enjoying your treasures, but religion is not my thing."

He rubs his chin. "You are welcomed to setup a church or healing place in my fort if you like, maybe you can even train some disciples."

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2016 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zork you can not find anyone who is willing to be a body guard for you. Word around town is that you may not live very long and they value their lives too much. If pressed they can only say that is what they heard from some of those in the thieves guild but they can not name specific names or how it is you are to meet your end. The captain and house stewart will work together as you wish and make joint decision while in your absence. You steward is names Lonnie Vanialk. HE advises that you get a good chest with a good lock to keep some of your money in that he can pay the workers and guard out of and add in any taxes for you.

Durgan the iron is of good quality and the gold will be fair value. It will be worth more than the 1200 in supplies. You will find it hard to find skilled craftmen in building due to many being south of the city on a couple projects. Some of the older homeless can tell you they have some skill in building but it will take them a bit to get the supplies they need and do the work. They give an estimated 4 weeks to get all they need and get started. One older man will tell you he was a house steward in the pass and he would gladly see to your affairs while you are gone. Just tell him what you wish and he will see it done. His name is Carl Thunker. Carl will tell you that 20 gold will see them through for a while. Some of the others are just beggers with no real skills to use.

6th Feb, 2016 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 141 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"I will need to find the disciples first," Durgan chuckles. "Otherwise it will be quite an empty chapel. I wish more people around here knew him, I have a lot of work ahead."

"Would I be able to give your company its first mission? The beggars I am housing are - well - incompetent. They haven't been given any opportunities in life.
Trithereon teaches that every man must defend himself and his freedoms. Could you spare some troops and training equipment to train these poor men?"

7th Feb, 2016 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork thanks Lonnie Vanialk for his services and follows his direction. He also instructs him that there needs to be a profit in any undertaking so that it can pay for the rest of the fort's upkeep but no one should be treated badly.

Out of Character: So people are willing to guard Zork's fort but not Zork himself? Zork will order several war dogs to accompany him when he travels and a trained falcon to spot.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2016 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: They are willing to guard the fort and keep peace as they are guarding a place and not just a person. Plus they feel safer in numbers with their band brothers and sisters with them watching their backs.

Lonnie will run the place in your absence for profit but he will tell you that the first few months until you are more established here the place may use more expenses than income. Would you be fine with that?

Some of the homeless may be too old to learn and train with weapons. Are you wanting to train them all?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2016 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 141

The Swift Sword says...

Zork agrees with Lonnie Vanialk.

Zork will start a precedent of training not only with arms but a trade so long as they agree to use it to help protect and build up Zorks 'kingdom'.

He will inquire how long it will take to get his pets.

He will also send a message to the Lady to see if she has any young apprentice that will like to have a station in Zork's fort so that ties are kept.

9th Feb, 2016 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 141

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan does try to convince even the older men to train as well. Perhaps the exercise will help them. They just need the basics of how to defend themselves, then those that are willing and able can go and train themselves in their spare time.

Out of Character: I think that we agree that we want to advance the game until all the improvements are finished. Unless, of course, something happens.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.