KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 145 of 250

Out of Character: Makes sense, also makes - Page 145 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Feb, 2016 - 8:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 250 pgs.  141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
22nd Feb, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 145

The Swift Sword says...

We continue our journey I guess taking breaks to eat along the way as necessary.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Do you stop to camp for the night? If so I will need guard order. If you continue through dark let me know.

26th Feb, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

In Character: "Here, this is a good place to camp the night. We will need to setup traps to ensure we aren't ambushed."

Out of Character: Yes we camp. Dogs will take watch in turns if they are capable of doing that. One will recon the area every now and again.

27th Feb, 2016 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 145 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan admits "I don't know the first thing about traps. We haven't seen anything in the forest so far. I'm not sure if we need to worry that much."

"I think the dogs will still need us to direct them," he adds. Durgan is willing to take any watch, and Sessativa says first watch would be best for her to prepare spells for the next day.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2016 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

You rest for the night. The dogs can be on watch with Zork but not on a watch by themselves or they will lose focus easy.

The morning comes and you see that nothing has come across your camp through out the night.

28th Feb, 2016 - 11:36am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: I was kind of thinking that dogs have a natural instinct to keep watch on their own as they move around sleep (Very good hearing) or at least that's why they're put around houses and buildings to alert?

In Character: Zork inspects everything, checks the surroundings briefly and then saddles up and continues the journey.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2016 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 145

Out of Character: yes dogs have a very keen sense of hearing and smell and they are good at guarding but a rabbit or squirrel can cause them to be side tracked very easy.

28th Feb, 2016 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 145

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Makes sense, also makes for good dinner.

In Character: Zork makes sure that his dogs are always responsive and kept in check through regular training in the form of getting them to perform tasks they should know. In traveling the usual checks are made up ahead before we get there so they can detect anything.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.