KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 149 of 250

Out of Character: The spiders are coming down - Page 149 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Mar, 2016 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 250 pgs.  145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
12th Mar, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 149

The Swift Sword says...

"I knew this would be bad" Zork climbs on top of his horse to get a better aim as he shoots through or above the gate.He tells his dogs to aide Durgan and his gal.

Zork Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+2): 18, 19, 5, 22(+16) (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 6, 4, 1, 1 (4 rolls)
  • Initiative on D12 (+0): 5 (1 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2016 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa reacts immediately with an Armor spell and ensures everyone's awake. She pulls out her quarterstaff to keep them at bay as she moves behind Durgan. She tries to recall anything she's read about these foes.

Durgan first casts a Bless spell (+1 attack and damage to all allies, including dogs maybe?). Then he moves in to attack with his mace.

Durgan Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+2): 7, 18, 17 (3 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+2): 5, 10, 8 (3 rolls)
  • D20 on D20 (+0): 4 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Yes bless work on all allies in the area so the dogs will attack with a plus one to hit as will everyone else I will add a plus one to your attack rolls [Txtrpg].

Are the attack rolls for Durgan only any special actions or attacks from [Sessativa]?

14th Mar, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 149 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Sorry for not replying sooner. Sessativa was trying to stay back since she has too few hit points and spells.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Round one Zork hits for 6 damage as the four spiders get close. One bites a dog for 6 damage you need to roll a d20 for a saving throw on the dog. You hear Sessativa tell everyone these spiders should be poisonous.

Round two Zork hits for 4 damage Durgan misses. Another dog gets bit for 3 damage plus a d20 to save.

Round three Zork misses but Durgan gets a good hit in causing 10 damage. The spiders miss but You hear Sessativa say there are three more coming down off the walls.

Round four Zork hits the first one for 2 points damage. Durgan hits for 8 damage killing one.
A spider bits a dog for 5 damage. You pick one and then make a d20 roll.

Need more attack rolls.

15th Mar, 2016 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Chainbreaker says...

"Alright!," Durgan breathes out. "Time to test out this thing. Stand back!" He hold his helmet steady, thinking of fire coalescing into a ball. He aims as best he can at the wall the three spiders are coming down and says "BLINK!" trying to send forth a fireball. He tries to avoid hitting the dogs while getting the most spiders.

He charges into combat after that while Sessativa grabs a burning log from the campfire and moves to the gate, checking if more are coming from the other side of the wall.

Out of Character: Secretly, he wouldn't mind so much if one dog got caught in the fire as long as he could hit an extra spider. He would be willing to pay Zork for a replacement.

I'm not sure precisely how many d6 on the fireball, the spell description mentions wands, staves and scrolls. I assume it's minimum level (5) but I added a sixth roll if not.

And I can't believe I forgot my own +1 to attack and damage, which should be affecting Zork's rolls too.

Finally, I hope that you don't mind me pointing out that you described two climbing up the wall, and suddenly we're fighting four. I know they must have come over as well, but they seemed to just appear.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 15th Mar, 2016 - 1:19pm

Durgan Results:
  • Fireball on D6 (+0): 3, 3, 2, 1, 6, 6 (6 rolls)
  • Mace Attack on D20 (+3): 11, 12, 7 (3 rolls)
  • Mace Damage on D8 (+3): 6, 5, 9 (3 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2016 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 149

The Swift Sword says...

Hearing the yelps of his dogs while they fight makes Zork angry. He fires even more arrows with slurs added to each one directed at the spiders. When he hears Durgan he shouts, "Watch out for my dogs!"

Zork Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+2): 6, 11, 11, 4 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 3, 4, 5, 6 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 149

Out of Character: The spiders are coming down the walls from the top down towards you. They are on top of the walls where no one was able to see them. Yes there are more joining into the battle.

Durgan your fireballs do a total of 6d6 damage. Thus 21 damage to the spiders and a couple dogs unless saving throws are made. Make sure to mark off one fire opal.

Zork I need two d20 for your dogs save vs poison and now 2d20 for two of your dogs to save vs fire.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.