KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 150 of 250

Out of Character: I do not accept any ones - Page 150 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Mar, 2016 - 9:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 250 pgs.  146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
16th Mar, 2016 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 150

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: I will roll 4d20s for that then.

In Character: As Zork sees the fire start engulf the spider he worries over the dogs and starts to get angry with Durgans lack of consideration. "I could have at least called them back first!"

Zork Results:
  • Dog saves on D20 (+0): 19, 1(-5), 10, 8 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Bow on D20 (+2): 22(+10), 9, 22(+12), 13 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 1, 5, 1, 5 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The four spiders hit by the fire ball all are dead taking 21 points of damage each. Zorks dogs are not very lucky either. Two of you dogs take 21 points damage from fire. The one dag saved vs poison while the other one did not taking 2 points damage. Zork fires an arrow at the last spider that is coming down the wall causing 2 points damage. His second arrow misses. As it gets closer Zork hits it with another arrow doing 2 more points of damage. The last spider is at the bottom of the wall ready to attack the dogs Zorks fourth arrow misses.

17th Mar, 2016 - 10:49am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Continuing to shoot arrows Zork realizes he does not have any antidote but there is no time to dwell on that now.

Zork Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+2): 8, 16, 22(+10), 22(+2) (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 4, 4, 2, 3 (4 rolls)

18th Mar, 2016 - 5:05am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 150 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan apologises, "So sorry, I have never used this before and it's not like I can get much practice."

He rushes in to pummel the spider, then goes to help the burnt dogs with a cast of Cure Light Wounds on each of the two.

Durgan Results:
  • Attacks on D20 (+3): 20, 23, 7, 7 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D20 (+3): 4, 18, 8, 11 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2016 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The spider attacks the closest dog missing it. Zork fires and arrow but misses Durgan jumps into the melee with his mace striking the spider for 4 damage.
Next round the spider hits a dog for 6 damage that dog needs to roll a d20 for saving throw vs poison. Zork attacks with an arrow causing 4 damage Dugan gets a great swing in causing 16 damage killing the spider.

Sessativa does not see any more movement on the walls.

18th Mar, 2016 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Does that mean the battle is over?

In Character: Zork immediately attends to his injured dogs and he is heated. He blurts out to Durgan, "You wasted spells that we may need later and although I am glad that you have helped heal my dogs it would have been better to coordinate our attack."

Out of Character: That's all the character by the way, I understood why you did it but Zork doesn't, he is attached to his dogs. wink.gif.

Zork Results:
  • Dog save on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2016 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 150

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan tends to the dogs, saying, "I'm sorry. Next time I'll make sure it's safe to use the helm."

Sessativa keeps watch for more possible attackers.

After he's done, Durgan says, "You have to admit, it was a pretty useful fireball. And your dogs are hardier than I expected."

Out of Character: Sorry, didn't roll for healing. One cure on either dog.

Durgan Results:
  • Cure Light wounds x2 on D8 (+0): 1, 3 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2016 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 150

Out of Character: I do not accept any ones on healing spells. Reroll any 1s that you get. The dog did not save vs poison and takes 3 damage. The spider poison caused 1-3 hit points additional damage.

Yes the battle is over and you have some nice fried spider along with two swashed spiders. You will find no treasure on them.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.