KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 161 of 250

Out of Character: So now there's just - Page 161 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Apr, 2016 - 12:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 250 pgs.  157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
25th Apr, 2016 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 161

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Honestly, I wasn't keeping track. I figured you were because you would need to know when they got injured enough to die. I will need to backtrack and read a bit to post what is what but to be honest the amount of charges that were used could have healed all the dogs and our characters too. What say you Dungeon Master?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2016 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The wands of healing have cured the dogs of all hit points down as well as making sure all characters are healed to full.

You do not see anything out of the ordinary as you continue to look at the books and about the room. The dogs do not seem interested in the books and lay there waiting for their next command.

25th Apr, 2016 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: As far as I can tell, the dogs took 13, 12, 17 and 5 damage. It's quite hard to tell which is which so the spread might be different. With me healing 11, 14, 7 so far, that's reduced to 2, 0, 10, 5 damage, so I'll roll again for the last 2 (Twice then once). The cruel part of me is wondering if this is even cost effective compared to getting more dogs.

Perhaps you can name each individual one in alphabetical order? Then your rolls would be structured and you know exactly if Al, Biff, Corgi or Dingo got hit, and which one passed or failed a save. And it doesn't involve typing in each dog's roll separately.

Also, just remembered Durgan is 13 HP down.

Edit: KNtoran slipped in before I was done. Shouldn't have taken so long.

Durgan dosn't worry about the dogs' boredom. He checks every book with Sessativa.

When they finish without any findings, Durgan asks Zork, "Always take the right hand path?"

Sessativa mumbles something about not having a ranged weapon anymore.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 25th Apr, 2016 - 3:15pm

Durgan Results:
  • Dogs heal on D8 (+0): 5, 2, 8 (3 rolls, as D2-8)
  • Durgan heal on D8 (+0): 4, 7, 6 (3 rolls, as D2-8)

25th Apr, 2016 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 161 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork is puzzled by Durgan's question as he sees to his dogs. "Sure, any path you like… " he replies back in a distracted manner.

Out of Character: I will start tracking the dogs now and and already have info on them in my familiar box:
2d8 +4 for hit points,
AC is 14 base attack bonus +1
Attack is a bite +3 to hit
1d6+1 for damage.
War dogs do 2-8 damage
I will just name them "A", "B", etc. For hit points I will just put 20 as they start full?

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2016 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Out of Character: Yes that works. Just remember to keep track of the hit points on the dogs this time. I will not keep track unless a good blow.

In Character: Walking through the doorway on the right you see a room with an entry that you just came in and another entry directly opposite. There is nothing in this room at all. The dogs do not sense anything.

26th Apr, 2016 - 12:33am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Zork gives the command to the dogs to do a search of the immediate area and come back to him. They should cover areas not seen from where we are standing up to 40'.

Out of Character: Okay thanks I will update my sheet now. Oh, one last question. Are my dogs guard or war? I notice I have different attack info on my sheet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2016 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 161

Out of Character: They are Attack/War dogs. They are the same thing if you want to label them attack dogs or War dogs. The stats are the same I just had to find the correct info on them after my move a year ago. Sometimes it take a bit to find everything.

In Character: are they searching the room you just entered or the next room too?

26th Apr, 2016 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 161

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: So now there's just two damaged dogs, one down 2 HP, the other down 3. Considering how many HP the first two charges gave Durgan, he wouldn't have used the third, so I'm removing a further 5 charges for 14 down on one wand with unknown charges.

In Character: Durgan leads back out of that room, checking the room on the left, assuming it is a single room like on the right. If it's a longer corridor, he doesn't continue down.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.