KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 169 of 250

As the spiders close in you all attack. The - Page 169 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th May, 2016 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 250 pgs.  165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
23rd May, 2016 - 3:57am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 169

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan starts the fight by sending forth a fireball from his helm, then stands beside Zork to attack with mace. Sessativa tries to use the quarterstaff's length to remain somewhat safe behind Zork and Drugan while still hitting the spiders.

Durgan Results:
  • Fireball on D6 (+0): 5, 4, 5, 6, 3, 1 (6 rolls)
  • Mace Attacks on D20 (+2): 5, 15, 16 (3 rolls)
  • Mace Damage on D8 (+2): 5, 8, 9 (3 rolls)
  • Quarterstaff Attack on D20 (+0): 4, 20, 15, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Quarterstaff Damage on D6 (+0): 2, 4, 5, 6 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2016 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The dog is not able to get back due to spiders between you and him plus they are attacking him. I will need a save vs spell on the dog.

Out of Character: make sure you mark off another gem on the helm.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 23rd May, 2016 - 3:02pm

23rd May, 2016 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Already marked off. I just noticed I forgot my initiatives. Secondly, I was hoping to cast the fireball before they reached us, and if possible aim it further down to not harm the dog (Which is in contrast to the first time I cast it).

Durgan Results:
  • Durgan initiative on D12 (+0): 8 (1 roll)
  • Sessativa initiative on D12 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 23rd May, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 169 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

With the length of the corridor you have two choices. Send the fire ball towards the end where the spiders and dog are or closer to you to avoid the dog but put yourself, Zork, Sessativa and the other dogs in the blast radius.

23rd May, 2016 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: I think I just skipped over the lone dog advancing without imagining it occurring. Too self centred sad.gifI guess the single dog will have to be collateral, sorry Txtrpg.
Hopefully the fireball also enters the openings a little.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2016 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lots of cooked spiders now but enough are still alive too. But I am ahead of myself.

As the dog heads back he was attacked by spiders and bit three times for a total of 14 damage. The dog has to save vs poison three times as well as save vs spell.

The fireball then hits. Causing some of the spiders to drop to the ground and shake in their death throes as their lives are cooked from them. As the fire clears you can see at least six spiders headed in your direction.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2016 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 169

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: I won't bother with the rolls dog D is dead.

In Character: Zork looks at Durgan, "Use that against an army not in a corridor with us in it or did you forget what happened to my dogs last time!" Zork shakes his head as he goes over to now burnt / poisoned dog.

Out of Character: I have one dog with full HP left and the rest are above ground.

In Character: Instead of ordering the dog to go ahead and attack he waits til the spiders are close enough so he is not fighting alone.

Zork Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+3): 18, 19, 18, 9, 6, 21 (6 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 7, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8 (6 rolls)
  • Dog attack on D20 (+3): 8, 21, 22, 20, 11, 15 (6 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+4): 7, 11, 12, 10, 8, 11 (6 rolls, as D2-8)

Post Date: 24th May, 2016 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 169

As the spiders close in you all attack. The first spider misses its attack to Zork. Zork attacks back hitting it for 7 damage. The dog misses. Dugan misses his attack as does Sessativa. The other spiders attack Durgan is bit for 2 damage, Saving throw needed. Sessativa is missed.

Next round Zork is missed. Zork hits the spider for 6 more damage killing it. The dog hits for 11 damage on a spider. Dugan is bitten again for 4 damage and Sessativa is bitten for 5 damage Saving throws from each needed. Durgan hits the spider for 8 damage and Sessativa hits her spider for 8 damage. The dog is bitten for 3 damage need saving throw.

Next round, Zork is missed again. Zork hits for six damage and the dog bites for 12 damage killing the spider. Durgan is bitten again for 2 damage and another saving throw. Sessativa is missed. Durgan hits his spider for 9 damage killing it while Sessativa hits hers for 5 damage killing it.

Next round, Zork is missed again. The Dog is missed as are Durgan and Sessativa. Zork misses but the dog hits for 10 damage. Sessativa misses as does Durgan.

There are two spiders left. Attack rolls please. Plus saving throws for those who need them.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.