KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 176 of 250

You open the next door to a room that is mostly - Page 176 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2016 - 1:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 250 pgs.  172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
10th Jun, 2016 - 8:28am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 176

The Chainbreaker says...

"There's nothing else here, I don't think," Durgan responds in a more worried tone. "Let me try something. If it doesn't work, do you want to try and tackle her away from the book? I will heal you after. Oh why did I wait so long before acting… "

Durgan casts Protection from Evil on Sessativa, and if that doesn't work, Hold Person. Then he lets Zork try to tear her away from the book.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2016 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The protection for evil does not work because there is no evil here. If you look closely you can see she is in no pain and is still breathing. It looks as if she is in a trance and will come out when whatever is happening is finished. If you knock her away from the book the glow continues to where she is fallen and she still does not come out of it. The glow will intensify and move her back to the position she was in before.

11th Jun, 2016 - 5:49am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"It's not an otherworldly evil," Durgan comments. "And it's only been a few hours, so she won't die of thirst. Perhaps we should just wait it out. Do you have any topics to discuss?" Durgan tries to start some banter with Zork.

11th Jun, 2016 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 176 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

In Character: Zork, not into the talking thing at this point says,"The power that holds her is probably enough to sustain her and protect her as well. Let's check out the rest of the place, yes?"

Seeing that his suggestion might come as cold he also says, "I can do that alone while you wait here."

11th Jun, 2016 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"One or two rooms only, I'll go with you," Durgan replies. "Why don't you leave the dog here to guard her?
"Would you lead this time? I just want to have my healing ready for both you and Sessativa when she breaks out of the trance."

12th Jun, 2016 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Zork agrees. He tells his dog to stay and watch Durgan's lady. He heads off and begins a search for the next place.

Out of Character: I looked at the map of the north tower but I don't know where we are in it. Zork will not touch the magic room and search the next room.

Zork Results:
  • Search d6 on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)
  • Search d12 on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2016 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 176

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: We ought to be in the room with the long table and the little book on it. Let's go through the left door first.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2016 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 176

You open the next door to a room that is mostly vacant. The out side wall continues in the circle and you see stairs heading up to the next level. Under the steps are some barrels. Next to the barrels are some shelves that have bits of leather, and some glass jars that hold some items that are hard to identify.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.