KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 178 of 250

"I hope she will understand when she - Page 178 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2016 - 6:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 250 pgs.  174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
17th Jun, 2016 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 178

The Swift Sword says...

Zork stands back in horror when Durgan says he cannot see. The fright of being a place like this and blind is too much, for a second he freezes while sort of protecting his own eyes.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2016 - 6:11am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Hey! Who turned out the lights?" Durgan asks as he flails his arms before him.

Durgan Results:
  • D8 on D8 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2016 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well you managed to hit the door with the detect magic and Zork can see it light up. There is not a spot on it that is not magical. But you can not see that as you are blind. Zork roll a saving throw as you look at the door to see if you look at the symbol too.

Out of Character: Durgan did not get a saving throw as you stated you were focused on the symbol.

19th Jun, 2016 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 178 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: I will roll it but isn't Zork protecting his eyes because he already saw what it did to Durgan?

Zork Results:
  • Savings on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)

19th Jun, 2016 - 2:08am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Bloody Hells!" Durgan exclaims as he almost loses balance. "Well, obviously we can't go on like this. Help me down the stairs so I can sleep this off and pray for guidance about this. Hopefully Sessativa will by okay by that time."

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You saved and did not look at the symbol. You assist Durgan back down the steps and back to the room where you left Sessativa. When you get there the book is closed again and Sessativa is asleep at the table.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2016 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 178

The Swift Sword says...

Zork explains to Durgan what is happening and asks him, "What do you want to do?" He then thinks and says, "I would hate to wake her with you blind, can you fix yourself with some of your fancy magic?"

20th Jun, 2016 - 6:44am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 178

The Chainbreaker says...

"I hope she will understand when she wakes. Alas, it is beyond my means to cure myself of this. I hope a rest will cure it, and if it doesn't I will pray for guidance.

"Good luck staying up all night, and if you could prepare a meal for her, I'm sure she'll be very hungry and thirsty come morning."

Durgan tries to prepare a bedroll, taking longer than usual. He asks Zork to carry her over and lay her down. He casts both of his own Cure Light Wounds just in case it helps either of them, then takes his place beside her, falling asleep.

Durgan Results:
  • Cure Light wounds on D8 (+0): 7 (1 roll, as D2-8)

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.