KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 179 of 250

"Doesn't seem to be affected - Page 179 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2016 - 3:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 250 pgs.  175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2016 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 179

When you wake up in the morning Sessativa wakes up surprised she is in a bed roll. She looks over at you both and simply states you touched things didn't you?

Out of Character: I will be playing Sessativa as a NPC /PC for a few rounds.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 20th Jun, 2016 - 9:06pm

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2016 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork looks at Sessativa and then at Durgan, but one thing for sure… he is not getting involved.

21st Jun, 2016 - 7:39am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"No, umm," Durgan starts, unwilling to blame her, but he relents. "Actually you did. You opened the book, even after it zapped me. You were stuck here for hours so we decided to look around without straying too far."

"Unfortunately, we came across a door with a sigil. I didn't even touch it, I just looked at it and went blind."

Out of Character: I assume Durgan is still blind.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2016 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 179 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

"Yes I know I touched the book as it spoke to me and it has given me a lot of insight to this place. This is a tower were a powerful mage did some stuff that many could consider bad but others could consider for a good cause. Either way you look at it from now on we do not go into any room without me going first. Durgan I do not know if we will find a remove blindness spell but we can hope. Now lets head into the next room. According to the book it holds spices and food. Did you see anything in there?"

22nd Jun, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"While I was still sighted," Durgan answers, "I saw the next room had barrels of liquid and jars with pickled things, but nothing seemed good to eat."

When Durgan prays this morning, he swaps an Aid spell for Know Alignment, and Hold Person for Detect Charm.
He immediately casts Detect Chharm on Sessativa, worried she's not all there.

22nd Jun, 2016 - 10:30am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Zork whispers in Durgan's ear, "You think she might be possessed by some spirit of this place?" Zork keeps a low key at this point and his dog by him.

Out of Character: Does the dog seem to sense anything unusual such as growling at her?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2016 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 179

Out of Character: She is not charmed but she is not totally herself either. The dog does not notice any change inside her.

In Character: Sessativa moves to the next room. She opens the barrels and checks them out. She points to the first one, "This is fresh water we can refill our water skins here. The second one is oil if we have need of it and the third one is wine. The last one is brine that has fish in it protecting it so it will still be edible." If you look and try the barrels she is correct. She goes over to the shelves and looks at a few of them. "These can add some taste to the fish if we cook it."
She heads over to the stairs. "Now lets go up the stairs. Close your eyes and keep you hand on the outside wall. Once you feel a bump on the wall open your eyes." She closes her eyes and proceeds up the stairs with a hand on the wall.

23rd Jun, 2016 - 3:27am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 179

The Chainbreaker says...

"Doesn't seem to be affected by any enchantments," he whispers back to Zork.

"Oh, okay," Durgan says, baffled at her sudden confidence. "I'm not sure I'd want to eat any of it though. Maybe if we get desperate."

"I'm right behind you, but do I really need to close my eyes?" He waves a hand in front of his face to prove his point. "Are you expecting anything to be up there?"

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 23rd Jun, 2016 - 3:32am

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.