KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 181 of 250

The dog sniffs up the stairs but comes right - Page 181 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2016 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 250 pgs.  177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
28th Jun, 2016 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 181

The Chainbreaker says...

"Oh such a waste," Sessativa starts. "We could have found out so much history and research. Perhaps, with time and effort, me or someone else could restore some of this."

"Keep me well away," Durgan responds bluntly. "Last time I touched a book it flung me across the room."

Sessativa giggles, "And I thank you for triggering the trap so that I could swoop in and take the knowledge for myself."

"You know I burnt our first healing wand on that. Was it worth it?"

"Oh, definitely," she replies. "I learned so much and I got you up here, didn't I?"

Durgan stops complaining and joins the search while Sessativa casually browses the book titles for anything readable that catches her interest.

Durgan Results:
  • Durgan d6 on D6 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Durgan d12 on D12 (+0): 4 (1 roll)
  • Sessativa d6 on D6 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Sessativa d12 on D12 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
28th Jun, 2016 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork watches the couple discuss the pros and cons of their actions. He keeps out of it just saying to his dog, "Find it boy… find it!"

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2016 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The dog and Zork finds nothing exciting as well as Durgan and Sessativa find nothing of value in the room. With the window open you can see that it is late afternoon.

29th Jun, 2016 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 181 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork says, "What the heck… " and opens the door but remains battle ready just in case.

29th Jun, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan stands in the middle, curing wand in one hand and mace in the other just to look intimidating, and Sessativa at the rear hands free.

"You sure you don't want to try this helm?" Durgan asks Zork.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2016 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You open the door to a room that has stairs going up. The room is sparse but it looks like it was a bed room at one time. The bed is no longer there nor is the wardrobe or desk. You can see what remains of them as the wood slowly deteriorated. The sheets and other woven items are decayed and falls apart at the touch.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 181

The Swift Sword says...

Specific Action: Zork isn't taking anything lightly, he does his own search of the room anyway while sending his dog up the stairs to sniff.

In Character: "My goodness, how many rooms has this place? The old wizard must have died from climbing all those stairs rather than age." Zork tries some dry humor.

Zork Results:
  • Zork search on D12 (+0): 7 (1 roll)
  • Dog search on D12 (+0): 10 (1 roll)
  • Zork search on D6 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Dog search on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2016 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 181

The dog sniffs up the stairs but comes right back down without smelling anything out of sorts. If you look up the stairs you will see the stairs end at a trap door in the ceiling.

Out of Character: map is updated.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.