KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 182 of 250

"The grapple needs an anchoring point," - Page 182 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2016 - 7:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 250 pgs.  178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
30th Jun, 2016 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 182

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan laughs loudly, a comfort in his blinded state.

Sessativa smiles and says, "I hope the attic is up there and there's no more to go."

They continue to follow in the established order.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2016 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

"Maybe something is up there, but if anything we will be able to see the area a bit better and see how my other animals are doing."

Zork opens the trap door.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2016 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You are unable to open the trap door. It is not locked but it feels like something heavy is on it.

2nd Jul, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 182 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

In Character: "Well of course this does not have to be easy right?" says Zork frustrated by the blockage. He continues to Durgan, "I'm not climbing up the walls of the tower to find out are you?"

Out of Character: We could break the trap door but then we risk whatever is up there coming down on us. What's your take?

2nd Jul, 2016 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"I could burn it until there was no trapdoor," Durgan suggests. "But that may destroy any potential treasures up there."
"The problem is the hinge is placed to our disadvantage. If it opened down instead of up we could get it open already."

Sessativa offers, "If you give me some time to read my spellbook, I can levitate the object blocking out way. By my estimate, it can weigh up to 300 pounds, but I'm not sure if I can do it though another object to something I can't see."
"Or I could levitate a person and hope that there's a window on the floor above."

Out of Character: Is there a window in this room? Or only in the library? How many rounds is a turn again, and what length of time does it represent?

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2016 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Time is as follows: One round is a minute. Ten rounds is a turn. Six turns is a hour. There are six melee rounds per round. 24 hours in a day. Seven days in a week. 30 days per month, and 12 months in a year.

The closest window is in the library. Levitation is straight up and down. You would need another source to move horizontally. To levitate an object you have to be able to see it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 182

The Swift Sword says...

"What about having a grappling hook flung up there and then make a climb? If not, just levitate someone straight up to surface of the tower so the person merely has to grab the top of the wall to keep from coming back down. By the way, I feel just right here."

Zork smiles and says, "You can sort that out between the two of you."

3rd Jul, 2016 - 7:03am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 182

The Chainbreaker says...

"The grapple needs an anchoring point," Durgan says. "Why don't we head back to the library and see what we can see out the window?"

Sessativa leads the way back down and has a look out the window. She looks up to see if there are handholds in the tower wall to hold onto. She also notes the roof shape and what it's made of as well as any other windows visible.

"Did you have the grappling hook?" she asks, "Because I only have rope."

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.