KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 188 of 250

Out of Character: Is Durgan going to try to - Page 188 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2016 - 1:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 250 pgs.  184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 188

You do not find anything in the room. You approach the door and seeing nothing in the way of traps you open the door. You see a room that is not quite empty. Three large spiders head towards you. I need initiative rolls plus combat rolls.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2016 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Don't go too far!" Durgan says fearfully. "Stick to the doorway, and shout when you're injured."

He pulls out his wand and prepares to cast Cure Light Wounds if anyone requests it.

Sessativa leads Durgan up to the doorway, waiting for a spider to come through and attacks it with her quarterstaff.

Durgan Results:
  • Cure Light wounds on D8 (+0): 8, 7 (2 rolls, as D2-8)
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 5, 6, 9 (3 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 5, 6, 3 (3 rolls)

18th Jul, 2016 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: couldn't we have simply closed the door on them or would they have the ability to open it?

Zork curses his ill luck but orders his dog back so he isn't hurt.

Zork Results:
  • Zork initative on D12 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Zork attack on D20 (+3): 14, 9, 22, 18, 19, 6 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+3): 5, 10, 9, 6, 6, 6 (6 rolls)

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 188 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Out of Character: Yes you could have but you have moved into the combat. So that option is off the table. No I do not think spiders can open doors.

In Character: The spiders jump closer to you and begin to attack. Zork is hit for 2 damage the rest miss. Sessativa attacks back missing as does Zork.

Next round everyone misses everyone else.

Third round a spider gets a good bite on Sessativa, 7 damage. Zork is missed. Zork is able to get a good hit on a spider for 18 damage.

Fourth round Sessativa is bit again for 4 damage. Durgan is able to heal her for 8 points. Zork is missed but he hits the spider for 6 damage killing it.

19th Jul, 2016 - 2:51am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: How was Zork able to hit the spider for 18 damage or did you mean 6 damage? Did you use up all 6 rolls already?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: a natural roll of 19-20 is a critical hit with a long sword. So the 9 damage turns to 18. I did not use all six rolls yet I just went four rounds as that is all Durgan and Sessativa rolled.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 19th Jul, 2016 - 2:54am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2016 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 188

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: I can't believe I forgot to include initiative! I even went back to check what die it was!
I will even out the number of attack rolls, then roll 6 in the next post.
I hope you don't mind if Durgan saves up that second roll for healing whoever gets injured next.
Also I'm including poison saves, even though you didn't ask. Rolling a few more for the next few bites.

Durgan Results:
  • Initiative on D12 (+0): 12, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 17, 19, 8 (3 rolls)
  • Damage on D20 (+0): 17, 3, 7 (3 rolls)
  • Poison save on D20 (+0): 2, 13, 16, 20 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2016 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 188

Out of Character: Is Durgan going to try to battle of staying back to just heal? You do not have to worry about poison with these spiders.

Next round Zork hits a spider for 6 damage. Sessativa hits one for 1 damage. The spiders had missed you.

Round Six The spiders get a good bite on Sessativa for 6 damage. Zork misses and Sessativa hits for 3 damage.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.