KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 192 of 250

Using the third charge from Durgan's - Page 192 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 6:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 250 pgs.  188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
31st Jul, 2016 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 192

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Of course I open it. Sorry, I should've included that in the last post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Sessativa opens the door. Inside she sees a nicely rich appointed room that has nice tapestries and steps leading up to the next level. You do not see anything in the room that is living. You do smell the sweet scents of incense that seems to have just been burnt. You see candles on their stands that look to have just been put out. The wax is warm but no smoke is seen or smelt.

31st Jul, 2016 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork says, "So, do I do anything with this lever or no?"

Zork sends his dog forward to sniff around.

Zork Results:
  • Search on D12 (+0): 7 (1 roll)
  • Search on D6 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

1st Aug, 2016 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 192 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"The door's open," she replies, "So you should be fine to test the lever. Just switch it back once we see what it does."

Durgan feels his way into the next room with Sessativa. She quickly checks the steps for traps, ready to continue.

Durgan Results:
  • D6 on D6 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • D12 on D12 (+0): 11 (1 roll)

1st Aug, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork moves the lever and then quickly looks around to see what happens. "It might control something in another part of this place that we may not see but here goes.... "

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2016 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

When Zork movers the lever the bookcase swings forward revealing a hidden niche behind it. You see a sword, a helm, a shield and robe inside.

Sessativa does not see any tracks or traces of anyone being in the room. She does notice that the room is remarkably clean and free of dust or dirt. Even smoke. Durgan I need a few d6 and d12 rolls to see if you make it into the correct room or not unaided.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Aug, 2016 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 192

The Swift Sword says...

Zork says, "Hooray!" and tells the others. "Now while I will like to take these I'm not touching it until we know what they do. He looks at Sessativa and says, "Ms. Stormbough?"

2nd Aug, 2016 - 6:25am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 192

The Chainbreaker says...

Using the third charge from Durgan's wand, Sessativa uses Detect Magic on the newly revealed items.

"I can tell you if it's magic or not now, but identifying the items properly will take more time and expense. We are hot on somebody's trail here, are you sure you want to wait and lose the opportunity?
"Surely you can take a little risk and just put it on. I'll put the robe on right now if you do."

Out of Character: Do I have to cast Identify to tell what the item is, or can I see if I recognise it by looks alone?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 2nd Aug, 2016 - 6:26am

Durgan Results:
  • Intelligence on D20 (+0): 8, 14, 11, 12 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.