KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 23 of 250

As the group is heading north through the - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Dec, 2013 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 250 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
9th Dec, 2013 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 23

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: I believe you said you don't read the player discussion topic, KNtoran. So if I may clarify, I wanted Durgan to run ahead, taking the risk for one attack. And the additional attacks were only if he turned 3 or fewer skeletons. I assume turning undead affects a whole group with one die?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2013 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Micaiah prepares 2 arrows and aims to the head of one of the skeletons attacking them.

Damage rolls:
2D6= 3, 1
Attack rolls:
2d20= 8, 8

10th Dec, 2013 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: I do not want to double post but I think that my post may have been overlooked on acount that it was on the previous page of this thread, and only shows Icon's and Soldonato's post for the current encounter.

So in light of this I am reposting the parties rolls and actions.

In character:
Durgan shouts while running ahead, "Bask in glory you unatural heathens." While presenting his holy symbol in an attempt to turn the undead.
Sessativa and Coron move into attack.

Out of Character::
Coron attack:19,18,8
Damage:10,6,3
Sessativa Attack:16,15,18
Damage:1,2,1
Durgan Turn undead: 15
Attack:15,5
Damage:4,2
Soldonato's rolls are posted seperately.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2013 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 23 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Out of Character: Icon you are correct in that I do not read the party discussion thread. Also each skeleton gets to save vs the turn so you can effect the whole party, part of the party or none of the party you trying to turn. It all depends on the roll of the dice.

In Character: As Durgan runs ahead shouting for the heathen to turn back you see the skeletons all stop turn to the north and run into the deeper part of the forest disappearing from site.

12th Dec, 2013 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The party continues on to the ruins. Keeping watchful eyes for any signs of danger. All still prepared for battle if anything should arise.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2013 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As the party makes it down the slope to the floor of the valley you know the ruins are to the north the same direction the skeletons have gone. There is no clear path through these woods to the ruins.

I will need a marching order as you approach the ruins and any actions that you wish to take as you approach. Or do you plan to just walk up to the ruins? I will need D6 rolls if your looking for signs of danger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Dec, 2013 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 23

The Chainbreaker says...

Coron is in the lead, followed by Micaiah, Sessativa, then Durgan. They make a beeline through the trees, northward to the ruins, and constantly looking out.

1D6 rolls
Coron = 6
Micaiah = 2
Sessativa = 6
Durgan = 1

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2013 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

As the group is heading north through the trees Durgan notices some zombies coming towards them from the east. Durgan can see that there is at least four.

What is the parties actions?

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.