KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 33 of 250

Sessativa attempts to open the catch on the - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2014 - 4:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 250 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 24th May, 2014 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 33

Door opens inward and falls off its hinges crashing to the ground with a soft thud as it falls apart into splinters of very old wood and dust. Inside the room you see three skeletons wielding maces advance towards you. I need a d6 initiative roll.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2014 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa:
She drops her staff and uses the torch to battle the skeletons.
Out of Character:: Int:4
Attack: 16,18,5
Damage:? What die do I use for a torch?

Durgan:
Initiative: 4
Turn undead: 19
"Trithereon, repel these monsters!"
Durgan follows up with attacks
Attack: Nat20, 8
Damage: 3+2, 4

Post Date: 26th May, 2014 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: For a torch it does 1-2 points damage. Plus 1-3 fire damage if lit.

The skeletons were turned by Durgan. They turn around and end up in the back of the room. In the far corner. Inside the room you see the two bed, two desks and two wardrobes. This room also has what appears to be two book cases. You do not see anything worth much in this room unless you want to take the maces the skeletons have. What is your next move?

27th May, 2014 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 33 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Durgan ensures the skeletons are destroyed, then moves to the bookcase and starts searching for the oldest looking books.

Sessativa follows Durgan's lead and helps to rid the room of the skeletons before searching for books. She recovers her staff afterward and picks up a few more torches in the process.

Out of Character:: Attack rolls on last post. Damage still do not know which die to roll for damage. Kntoran please roll for me.

Post Date: 27th May, 2014 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Canabusis The torch does 1-2 damage that is a d4 divided by 2. The 1-3 fire damage if lit is a d6 divided by 2. Does that explain the die to roll for those?

You search the book cases but none of the tomes are salvageable and crumble at your touch.

I need you both to roll a d6.

30th May, 2014 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

D6 = 2

"Ah, blast it" Durgan says as the books crumble. "Nothing useful in here, I'm ready to keep going. I wonder how much longer this corridor is?"

Sessativa nods her agreement always willing to do whatever Durgan feels is best. "What time do you think it's getting to be? I can't tell with no sense of where the sun is."

Out of Character:: d6=1.

Yes that explains that, thank you!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2014 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 33

Sessativa noticed a hidden catch at the bottom of the wardrobe she was looking in. Does she wish to try and open it?

6th Jun, 2014 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

Sessativa attempts to open the catch on the wardrobe that she was looking in.

Out of Character:: Do I need to roll anything? Just in case d6: 5,5,3 d12:7,2,12

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.