KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 7 of 250

Out of Character: : I will go with Read magic, - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2013 - 5:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 250 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2013 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 7

Ok we will continue on with the game. Those who have moved to the sides you are successful as the archers have once again turned their attention to the armored man telling them to give up. The archers lift their bows and prepare a arrow each as they tell the man to come forward. Say what you all wish to do.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2013 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Sessativa does as her previous actions stated. Then she casts Ray of frost on the archer(S). (That is after she moved into position and casted true strike)

Out of Character: : Attack Roll(1d20)+20 (True strike) : 10,+20 Total:30
Damage Roll(1d3)+0: 2,+0 Total:2
Is this correct? Also I am confused by how many and what level spells I can cast on my character sheet?
Kntoran you posted "With 16 as your intell you can know 5 languages, your max spell level is 8,
70% chance to learn a spell, 11 spells/level max" ? Unsure what that means. Posted further down on my character sheet is this
"Magic user Spells one spell per day
Detect Poison -- 0
Read Magic -- 0
Ray of Frost -- 0
Detect Magic -- 0
Detect Secret doors -- 1
True Strike -- 1"
I can cast more then one spell a day correct? Sorry I don't have a reference to the original Dungeons & Dragons rules / player handbook. Do I prepare spells for my day?

23rd Jul, 2013 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Seeing the elf make a move, Durgan charges an archer.

Out of Character: I have no idea where to start with this system for combat. 1d20: 18.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Out of Game: Cannabuis let me sort this out for you. While at first level you get to use one spell per day. With your intelligence you can not learn any spell over the 8th level. You can learn up to 11 spells per level but can only prepare and use one a day so far. As you go up in level that increases. When you go to learn a new spell you roll percentile dice. You have to get a 70 or less to learn that spell. One roll per spell. Does that help?

Icon Advanced Dungeons & Dragons uses the d20 as combat die. So yes you roll a d20 to attack and a 18 is a hit roll damage per your weapon type.

Main story: The two archers fire their bows at the armored man but miss. The third archer is hit for 2 points damage causing him to release his arrow at a fellow bandit hitting him in the back of the head with a critical hit. Thus killing one bandit. A bandit comes out of a tent right in front of Durgan causing them to collide and go down. Durgan takes 2 points in stun damage. (Stun damage is not permanent damage) the bandit takes 4 points stun damage. Say what your next actions are.

25th Jul, 2013 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Sessativa out of her spells for the day grabs her quarterstaff and takes aim for the closest archer to her and attacks.

Out of Character: : I am unsure what die to use for damage with a quarter staff?
Attack Roll(1d20)+0: 17,+0 Total:17
Damage Roll(1d8)+-1(Melee):6,+-1 Total:5
Roll(1d6)+-1(Melee):4,+-1Total:3
Roll(1d4)+-1(Melee):3,+-1Total:2
I gave you three damage rolls because I figured it would be one of these die that would be for a quarterstaff. Also are the spells the same for 3.5 as they are for Advance Dungeons & Dragons? So when a new day sets in I can pick an 8th level spell for the day or lower correct? Do you want me to pick 11 spells for my first level to choose from on a daily basis, and each day pick one from that list?

25th Jul, 2013 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Chainbreaker says...

Damage is 2-5 for a hammer, so 1d4+1?
2 damage

Durgan is taken aback for a split second, then reflexively attacks the bandit that he bumped into.

Attack: Nat20
Damage (1d4+1): 2, I don't know if I should add anything more

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2013 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 7

Icon any natural 20 is a critical hit so you will do double the damage plus your strength bonus. Yes 2-5 is a d4 +1

Canabusis yes you get one spell per day at the first level. As a 1st level mage you only have access to level 1 spells. You get four spells to start with any other spells you wish to try to learn you have to either find, buy or share with a fellow mage. Your quarter staff does 1d6 damage + strength bonus if any.

26th Jul, 2013 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Out of Character: : I will go with Read magic, Magic Missile, Shocking grasp, and Chill touch as the four spells I know if that is ok? I did not know that the 3.5 rules differed so much from the Advance Dungeons & Dragons rules. I apologize for the mess up.

Shivas will go with her previous stated actions and my roll with the d6 should be correct then because I used the strength modifier / melee modifier are the same.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.