KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 63 of 250

A room with a morning break fast will cost - Page 63 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Mar, 2015 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 250 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
26th Feb, 2015 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 63

The Swift Sword says...

Zork uses his keen observation to see if he can spot someone looking like they wouldn't mind some adventure. If that fails he will try to make some casucal conversation with the tavern's owner to see if he knows any.

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2015 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan thanks them and leaves a gold piece donation, apologising for the lack of tomes now, but promising that they are there. He heads off to find an inn for the night.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2015 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zork you see two people enter the tavern as you are sitting there drinking. They look like they may be adventurers. You, Zork and Durgan can speak to each other in the character discussion thread

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2015 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 63 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Remember to place any actions you decide to do here in this thread as I do not read the player discussion thread.

1st Mar, 2015 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Yes, right now I am now meeting Icon in the game so when we make a decision one of us will post or both of us? For now I will say:

In Character: Zork finds someone of interest in the tavern and starts to speak with him about teaming up.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2015 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I figured that was what you were doing and I was just reminding the two of you that I do not look in or read the player discussion thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2015 - 9:21am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 63

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan buys a large room for the night to share with Sessativa and orders the finest beer. Later, he comes to an agreement with Zork, to meet him tomorrow afternoon on Temple Road. After sculling his beer he goes to bed with Sessativa. (I assume Zork will also get a room for the night).

The next morning, his plan is to visit a magic shop or alchemist to ask about any magic that make impure air more breathable. After that he had many things to ask at the temple.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2015 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 63

A room with a morning break fast will cost you 8 copper. You find yourself well rested in the morning.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.