KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 65 of 250

"Durgan... Lipthinn," He replies. - Page 65 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Mar, 2015 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 250 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2015 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 65

I have a potion that will turn you to gaseous form but that I do not think will help you. What you need is a mage that cast a gust of wind spell or a want that has gust of wind on it. The only other thing I can suggest is to tie a foul smelling spice under your nose so that you do not notice the foul smell you are trying to avoid.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2015 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"That's a shame," Durgan replies. "I'll have to find another solution. Thank you for your help and suggestions."

He leaves the store, leading Zork back to the inn. During the trip they discuss their ideas.

When they reach the inn, Durgan goes to his room, hoping Sessativa is still there. He asks if she knows how to cast a Gust of Wind, or if she could learn it?

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2015 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Durgan since I forgot to tell you before you and Sessativa both earned 1,800 experience points for what you have done in clearing out the temple.

Sessativa says she could possibly try tat spell from a scroll if they ad one but it is a spell that is above her expertise at this time. The chance of it working is low and the chance of a back fire is higher.

22nd Mar, 2015 - 9:10am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 65 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

After a quick, whispered discussion in the inn about the temple and what Durgan did there, Zork and Durgan split up to organise the trip.

Durgan looks around for a guard station or barracks. Upon entering he searches for somebody of high rank. He adresses them formally, and gets straight to the point, "Have you have problems with highwaymen along the eastern road recently? I think you can wave those problems goodbye."

"I also need to know if anyone travelling that way reported any property lost or stolen. I may be able to help them with that."

Zork heads out to find a library. If he does, he will approach one of the librarians and ask how they take care of their ancient tomes. He explains that he has trouble recovering books that crumble to dust when touched.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2015 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Durgan enters a guard station and tells the sergeant at the desk about the highway men. He looks at you and says come with me. He leads you out of the guard house and down the street to near the center of town. He leads you into abuilding that seems to be a stronghold of good size. He tells you to leave your weapons with the person at the desk and then follow him again. Once past the first desk you are lead up to the third floor and into a room. The sergeant tells the lady behind the desk what you told him and she smiles. The sergeant turns to you and says this is sub commander Lady Estari. She will help you from here. He salutes and leaves the room.

Lady Estari opens a book and simply states, "Tell me about the bandits you encountered."

Zork you are told if the books are crumbling upon touch then it is too late for them and nothing will save them. If the books remain in tact when picked up do not open them but bring them to the library and they will have experts save the tomes as they could be of great importance. In fact they would be willing to pay you greatly for any ancient tomes that you bring to them.

24th Mar, 2015 - 7:48am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Chainbreaker says...

"Well, m'lady," Durgan starts with a curt nod, "I was travelling along the East road out of town, on a holy quest. Where the road forked, I continued forward to the East. A day later, my companions noticed smoke, and we sneaked towards a camp. There were... Four, I think, give or take a couple. My stupid companion stood up and they tried to rob him. He fled as we fought.

The bandits were a fair fight, but we bested them. I think the corpses may still be there. They had a few tents set up, and a chest inside one contained jewellery. If possible I'd like to return the jewels, with your help. I don't know if any have been reported stolen."

"As for how the bandits looked, I do not remember, nor do I want to."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2015 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 65

Lady Estari will tell you to leave the jewels with her and she will see that they get to the rightful owners. She stands up and walks over to a wardrobe and opens it. Inside you can see a few shelves and some chests. She opens a chest and takes out a sack. She walks back to her desk and sits back down. Taking her quill she flips a few pages in a journal in front of her. She looks at you and asks for you name.

25th Mar, 2015 - 1:00am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 65

The Chainbreaker says...

"Durgan... Lipthinn," He replies. "But I don't use my surname. I don't have the items on me now. I can bring them. Or if you have reports of stolen items I can help return them for you."

Durgan has a close look at the journal to see if it's an inventory.

"If you don't manage to find the owner, what normally happens to the item?"

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.