KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 8 of 250

Durgan keeps swinging his hammer as he says, - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jul, 2013 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 250 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
26th Jul, 2013 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 8

The Chainbreaker says...

Damage (1d4+1): 5

Durgan winces a little as his hit has the undesired effect of striking a weak point. From now with this head in the game, he plans to do non lethal strikes.

Out of Character: Are non-lethal strikes handled differently?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2013 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Icon if you try for not lethal damage it is the same as trying to strike a certain place and that gives you -4 on your attack roll. If you truly want non lethal damage then your looking at attacking with no weapon. I would advised against that but it is up to you

Canabusis yes there is a big difference in your spells from advanced to 3.5 rules.

In Game: Durgan sinks his hammer into the bandit that he ran into causing 10 points of damage to the bandit. The two archers seeing other running into camp and attack their friends will draw arrows and shoot at the newcomers instead of the armored mad. The first on missed Durgan but the second one hits Sessativa for 2 points damage. The archer that you attacked has dropped their bow and is pulling a knife. I need your next actions.

27th Jul, 2013 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sessativa flinches from the pain of the arrow but tries not to let it slow her down, she attacks with her quarterstaff again at the closest archer to her.

Out of Character: : Attack Roll(1d20)+0:18,+0 Total:18
Damage Roll(1d6)-1:3,-1 Total:2
Are my spells that I stated approved for use in the following days? (One spell per day that is.) I apologize I do not have a reference to Advance Dungeons & Dragons and do not know if those spells are in the Advance Dungeons & Dragons rules and setting.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2013 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Yes your spells are good for you to use. I have no issues with them. I will wait for all the actions before continuing the story.

28th Jul, 2013 - 6:34am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan considers his fist, but notes they are outnumbered and needs every advantage he can have. He swings his hammer at the tough bandit in front of him.

Attack: 10
Damage: 5

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2013 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Durgan swings his hammer at the next bandit but misses the bandit swings back at him hitting him for 2 points of damage.

Sessativa swings at the archer again and strikes him causing the archer to fall to the ground. The other archer has dropped his bow and has pulled out a short sword and is moving towards Sessativa as the other one is engaged with Durgan.

Say what you wish to do now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2013 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 8

Sessativa noticing the archer coming towards her with a sword attacks the archer with her quarter staff swinging fiercely.

Out of Character: : Attack Roll(1d20)+0:13,+0 Total:13
Damage Roll(1d6)+0:3,+0 Total:3

30th Jul, 2013 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan keeps swinging his hammer as he says, "Out of the way!"

Attack (D20+0): 13
Damage (D4+1): 3

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.