KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 79 of 250

Morg'Thal goes to the river and, using - Page 79 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2015 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 250 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
6th Jun, 2015 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 79

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan tells the seller, "I am really liking what I see. You should have mentioned earlier that it's a mansion! I need to know two things. You obviously know about the secret door, how many other people know?"

"And you mentioned the previous owner disappeared in mysterious circumstances. Can you tell me more? Who were they, how long ago, who is investigating it, any other important things?

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2015 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Finally able to get some rest Zork takes off his armor and goes to sleep til the morning.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"The previous owner did not disappear he died mysteriously. As far as I know there were no investigation because all the doors were locked and there was no sign of a struggle. We just do not know what killed him or how he died per say. I know about the concealed door because I was here visiting the owner many times and he showed me the door. We were friends. But not close friends. You are the only one who has seen this property since the owner died. I have not shown it to any one else. Is there anything else you may want to look at?"

6th Jun, 2015 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 79 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Was he an older man? Could it have been a disease?" Durgan asks. Regardless of the answer, he says at then end, "Yes, please show me the title deed so I can buy it immediately!"

Durgan offers to act as a guard while the seller handles his money. Secretly, he wants to follow so he can see where the man deposits the money, if anywhere.

Out of Character: I'm sure he has the money, I just haven't recorded his share of the treasure. I will calculate it after the transaction, before my next post.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Yeah I know you have the money just make sure to calculate and get it added correctly to your character sheet.

You follow the man to a building that has small windows and bars in front and behind the windows. The building is a one story small squat type building in the middle of a block with other businesses around it. It has no sign out front like the other buildings and nothing to make it stand out. Inside there are four chairs in front of a sturdy looking wall with two window sized openings. The opening have bars spaced about six inches apart firmly imbedded into the wall. Behind the wall you see a few Gnomes who wait for someone to approach a window. You see the house vender go and sit at one of the windows and tells the Gnome he is there to make a deposit. He hands the Gnome the money you gave to him the Gnome carefully counts it and then hands him a piece of paper. The house vender gets up and walks over to you. "I will have the title and Deed readied for you signatures tomorrow just past noon. At that time the house will be officially yours. Here is the key to the house you can do with it as you will. The person was of middle age and yes it could have been a disease or a illness that killed him but we just do not know."

6th Jun, 2015 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Zork dreams. In his dreams he marries a beautiful woman that is already rich. He no longer has to slay evil beings in order to have his next meal payed for, even so he can't quite seem to get the adventuring out of his blood and decides to leave the woman to seek out his own gold. He wakes up on the floor. He must have fallen off the bed. His head hurts, he rubs it and tries to go back to bed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2015 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 79

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan thanks the seller and returns to the inn, beaming widely. He and Sessativa start moving the few (4 or 5) remaining gold plates and all their other things. At midday he sits at the inn, waiting for Zork.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 7th Jun, 2015 - 2:19pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2015 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 79

Morg'Thal goes to the river and, using his soap, cleans himself thoroughly. When he is done, he dresses himself with his clean clothes.

Once he is done, a bit before midday, he heads towards the Inn Durgan is at. At the Inn, he tries to sneak in, hide in shadow and move silently to appears right beside Durgan.

Whatever the outcome is, he will smile widely at Durgan, extend his hand and say "Greeting, I'm Morg'Thal, at you service"

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.