KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 85 of 250

Roll climb check Morg'Thal to see - Page 85 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2015 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 250 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
20th Jun, 2015 - 4:11am / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 85

Ignoble says...

Emily will go over to the table with the men and lady and ask who is the lovely lady with? If one of the men says they are with the lady, she will go over to the lady and cast charm person on her. If none are, she will cast charm person on the older man.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Out of character: I don't understand, I put a D12 and the roll came up as a D20, also, I only put one roll, not two!

I rolled one at home with my dice and got an 8. Regardless, I'm trying again the dice roller below:

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Emily - The two men just watch you approach the lady. "These are my guards what can I do for you?" When you try your spell the lady smiles at you. "You are a mage I take it but a low mage. You should not try to charm me or my men. They have wards against your charms and I am not a mage you would want on your bad side. Run along now before I get upset."

MorgThal- You find a place that is a bit quiet and you get some sleep. When you wake up is from a slop and waste bucket splashing across you from a upstairs window.

21st Jun, 2015 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 85 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan searches thoroughly, more like a compulsive action through insomnia than actually searching for a specific thing.

Durgan Results:
  • Search on D6 (+0): 6, 6, 6, 3, 6, 1 (6 rolls)

21st Jun, 2015 - 4:17am / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Ignoble says...

Emily realizes that she should have recognized a woman with such power. She is quite embarrassed. She realized she could continue the game, but that would put great risk on her new friend Zork. She was not sure where this was going, so no reason to continue the game.
"Pardon me, my lady, there was a tragic mistake that led me to your table. I was duped by a friend who though you to be his aunt. He wanted me to play a game with her. Forgive my brashness again. I will send over wine as atonement." She will than walk back to the table with Zork and sit down, waiting for his questions.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2015 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Durgan in your search you find a loose floorboard just under the wardrobe in the master bedroom, you find a hidden panel in the wall behind a poorly done painting, you find a hidden floor board inside the room off the kitchen and you find a hidden door in the cellar.

Emily - Please deduct 6 gold for the bottle of wine

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 85

Morg'Thal, cleary upset, climbs the wall to see where this waste came from. He tries to do it a silently as he can.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2015 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 85

Roll climb check Morg'Thal to see if you can successfully climb up to the window.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.