KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 91 of 250

The guys on the tree just stand there. Off - Page 91 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jul, 2015 - 12:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 250 pgs.  87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
4th Jul, 2015 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 91

The Swift Sword says...

In Character: As the men are standing on the log Zork does something he knows [they] will not understand. He commands his horse at full speed and dashes for the woods to attack the watcher hoping that by doing so will make them think the wagon is now open for attack.

Out of Character: Since I'm on a horse I'm not sure how my attack rolls are calculated. I do not see the same bonuses as 3.5 so I will need some guidance here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2015 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Out of Character: : Roll same to hit rolls I will do the math on how well you do. Just remember you will be riding into the trees so watch out for branches.

4th Jul, 2015 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: There should be a way to avoid branches? If it is very thick then he will dismount when he is close enough to engage. I will also add in a partial range in case you need extra rolls. Remember I don't know what my bonuses are. Thanks.

Zork Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)
  • Broadsword on D20 (+0): 11, 16, 4, 16 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+0): 6, 6, 2, 3 (4 rolls)
  • Avoiding branches? on D20 (+0): 7 (1 rolls)
  • Random range: D20: 18, 5, 15, 9 // D12: 7, 3 // D8: 3, 2 // D6: 3, 2 // D4: 2, 4

4th Jul, 2015 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 91 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan stops the cart a way away from the log. He curses as Zork rides away, then says to the other two, "It will be your turn soon. Just wait for them to get closer."

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2015 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Zork the guy your trying to run down turns and flees into the trees more. Chasing him on horse back is a bit harder through the trees but you are able to catch him and with the second try strike him. He gasps as he drops to the ground. Stopping the horse and turning around you see him slowly trying to crawl away. You are able to dismount and kill him.

On the road. Durgan you stop the cart and the men continue to stand there. Roll a D12 and a d6. Same for those inside the box.

6th Jul, 2015 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Zork cuts off the man's head and then rides back to the clearing to show the ones standing on the log. When he is sure they have seen it he charges them.

Out of Character: Again I don't know what bonuses I get etc for charging on a horse or my strength or anything.

Zork Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Broadsword on D20 (+0): 15, 11, 1, 17 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+0): 8, 3, 6, 6 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jul, 2015 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 91

The Chainbreaker says...

"Greetings sirs!" Durgan shouts out, keeping up the act and stalling. "Would you mind helping me move this log so we can be on our way? I can pay for your assistance, nobody needs to be robbed!"

Durgan Results:
  • D6 on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • D12 on D12 (+0): 7 (1 roll)

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2015 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 91

The guys on the tree just stand there. Off to the side you hear a voice. "They will not harm you as long as you step away from the wagon and them unload it at their leisure. After it is unloaded we will move the tree and you can go about your business."

About this time Zork comes crashing back out of the forest holding up a head. The ones on the tree draw bows and pull out arrows as they see Zork charging them. As arrows shoot forth zork is missed. Zork is able to get up to the tree and cuts one of the bandits down. While he is engaged with the men on the tree he is hit with an arrow that came from the trees to the wagons left. The same area you heard the voice coming from. Zork is hit for 3 damage. Zork is fighting the second bandit that was on the tree and they both miss. The third bandit on the tree hits Zork with a short sword for 2 points damage.

What do you all do?

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.