KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 98 of 250

You take the bandit to the wagon and then - Page 98 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jul, 2015 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 250 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2015 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 98

The half-orc looks younger and somehow slighter now that the fight is over. He hovers around in the wings, hoping the party will invite him to join. Gell will do (Almost) whatever anyone suggests, especially Durgan.

I'll take the bulk of my roleplay over to the player discussion thread (Unless Kntoran would prefer it here)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2015 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The bandit drops a couple hidden daggers and then removes his armor. He stands there as Durgan searches him. Durgan does not find anything on him at all. He tells you there are no more hiding in the woods and that they were here to take anything from merchants traveling the south road. They were also to watch out for two adventures who have been a issue of late from the city. A reward of 1,000 gold was said to be had per head.

Emily you search the dead bandit and you just find that he has only armor and weapons on him. Nothing else of value. You still have a major headache and are thirsty.

Morg Thal you wake up from your faint and as you sit up you first find you have a major headache and are very thirsty.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2015 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Morg Thal gets up, takes a bit a water,
Slowly walks around the bandit, take his sword out and go to work on the bandit throat, working to take its head off. Once done, he heads over the famous magical blanket that got the better of him. In anger, he says to himself "This never happen to me while I slept in the street for most of my life, and when I counted the most, I passed out, not sure what I have done to anger the gods." He then goes to work on the blanket cutting in any a huge fit of rage.

16th Jul, 2015 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 98 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan brings the live bandit up to the wagon. He ties him up to a support post if there are any, asking one of the others for rope.
While he waits, he continues questioning, adding to Zork's line of inquiry "We know there are other out there. Where are the other bandits and your main camp? If you tell us now, we can return shortly to feed you."

He is quite surprised at the post-battle actions of his allies. When MorgThal has calmed, he looks him over for symptoms. Then goes to Emily to do a checkup on her.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

In Character: The half-orc hovers around at the edge of the group hoping to get some answers to his questions, but nervous to interrupt after making a fool of himself.
When the others are busy interrogating the prisoner, Gell heads off into the woods to try to be useful: He searches the fallen enemies for their coins, ornaments and any strange markings or messages. He will also take their best bow for himself and collect as many arrows and quivers as he can. Any corpse with anything strange he will drag back and present with the valuables to the cleric with the three-armed fylfot (Durgan). "Please let me come with you. Its ages since I've talked to anyone but Stoic over the evening campfire!"

Specific Action: Gell heads off into the woods to search the fallen bandits for their coins, ornaments and any strange markings or messages. He will also take their best bow for himself and collect as many arrows and quivers as he can. Any corpse with anything strange he will drag back.

16th Jul, 2015 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Swift Sword says...

Zork smiles, its good to know that he is worth as much as 500 gold pieces. He tells the bandit to lay flat on the ground face down. Zork stands near him and says, "Who has rope?" He also mentions that his share should be kept for him as he does not want to leave the bandit alone.

He then asks the bandit, "Who put the bounty on our heads?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2015 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 98

Ignoble says...

Emily feels dejected by Zork's brashness. It seems her skills of persuasion are not needed. She looks for their new friend.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 98

You take the bandit to the wagon and then look for some rope. You do not have any and no one says anything about having any rope. Zork has the bandit lay flat on the ground as he stands over him. Meanwhile Gell goes off searching the dead bandits. They all are wearing just leather armor. You will find seven bows and 60 arrows. They all have short swords. Amazingly you fins no money on them at all. You do not find any other items on them either.

When questioned about the bounty the bandit tells you he does not know Grath knows but he is not here.

Emily and Morg you feel a bit better after drinking some water but you are still feeling a bit weak from the effects of heat exhaustion/heat stroke.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 17th Jul, 2015 - 1:44am

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.