KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 100 of 250

Gell goes on with his search for medicinal - Page 100 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2015 - 4:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 250 pgs.  96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2015 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 100

Gell is out looking for herbs as Durgan is digging graves. Aftr Zork eave the area of the wagon the bandit looks at Emily. "I am known as Rick."

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 20th Jul, 2015 - 10:04pm

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2015 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Ignoble says...

Rick is it? I need to know a few things Rick. She will look deep into his eyes. I want to help you, but I need to know how much help I am going to get. I just meet this group. She quickly looks back to see where Zork is. I had thought your group was much stronger. I am looking to woke with your boss. I asked all over this town, but I am blessed that you have lived. Let's keep it that way. Look at Rick, I need to know. How much help are you and I getting, is there a. Ambush point I can lead this group too? Not much time Rick. I need to know quickly!

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2015 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rick looks at you. "Let me go and I will go talk to Grath and see if we can set something up. I know the others at camp are a bit stronger than those of us who were here. I can maybe meet with you again tonight when you are on watch. Just give me a signal and I will let you know what Grath says."

21st Jul, 2015 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 100 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Ignoble says...

Emily smiles, "Well that might work. What I really need right now is that information. I need it, our friends need it." She casts charm person.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2015 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

You cast charm on him and he is now under you control as he looks upon you as his salvation. However when asked the answers are the same. He is willing to go see Grath and find out if there is a way to get you into the gang and these scum, indicating the rest of her companions, a swift death

21st Jul, 2015 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Swift Sword says...

Zork looks at Emily with a smirk while waiting for the rest to gather themselves together. He then attempts to scout ahead a bit to see what he finds and then returns to see if they are ready.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2015 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #
Emily Aquious
Mage Thief
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 100

Ignoble says...

Rick, theses are my friends. They are your friends too. We are all bandits. You can let Grath know that when we get there. But you need to tell me how many other bandits are we sharing our spoils with?

Is there another way to the camp other than the road?

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2015 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 100

Gell goes on with his search for medicinal herbs and fungi. He weaves ivy and fresh flowers into his dreadlocks as he works, smiling to himself and at one with nature.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.