KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 104 of 250

The lady smiles, "Just what service can - Page 104 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Aug, 2015 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 250 pgs.  100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
13th Aug, 2015 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 104

The Chainbreaker says...

Zork and Durgan ride up without trying to be stealthy, while Gell stays back.
Durgan hails from a distance of maybe 200 feet, "Hail there! Don't be scared! We are passing through!" He lifts a gauntleted but empty hand to show he has no drawn weapon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2015 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

As you come over the hill and approach the tents you see the robed figure come around from in front. In a clear, possibly female, voice they advise you to stop and come no closer.

16th Aug, 2015 - 4:44am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan and Zork comply, stopping their horses. Zork poses stoically as he looks around at every detail. Durgan replies, "Very well. Who are we speaking to? Could you show your faces?"

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2015 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 104 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The robed figure replies, "We have already paid our toll to pass along the road. We do not wish any trouble. Our destination lies far to the north and we intend to get more supplies at the next town. If you could leave us we would be at peace. But know if you plan to take from us after we paid the tolls we will fight you. As for who you are speaking to". She moves her hands up and lowers her hood revealing a human female with dark hair. She looks very becoming and has a golden circlet holding her hair back. The golden circlet holds a large sapphire at the center of her forehead. "I am the Lady Mithalindre I am not one you should trifle with."

17th Aug, 2015 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"I don't intend to, mi'lady" Durgan nods, and tries to bow, but it's difficult mounted and in armor. "We are no toll keepers. Could you tell us about those who took a toll from you?"
"I have good information there are bandits about. Could it have been them?"

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2015 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes it was the highway men south of here they took a toll of 10 gold per person for safe passage. I knew they would as in the past when I have taken kids north. I do want wish trouble or have the energy to take on the lot of them." She does relax some when you make no further moves towards her or the tents.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2015 - 10:41am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 104

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan starts, "We could do with more informa-" But is interrupted by the enamored Zork. With a wide smile on his face, he jumps down from his horse, goes up a little and bends on one knee, "I am Zork, at your service."

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2015 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 104

The lady smiles, "Just what service can you do for me Zork? Do you wish to assist me in taking my charges up north? Does your other friend that is trying to hide wish to join with me too? Or is this just you offering and not including your companions?"

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.