KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 107 of 250

The bandits stop about 40 feet away and one - Page 107 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2015 - 1:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 250 pgs.  103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
10th Sep, 2015 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 107

The Chainbreaker says...

They will start by leading the girls to a safe spot, well hidden, before leaving with the lady.

Durgan will wrap the rope around Zork's hands having him hold on to the end, pretending to tie them. Durgan disguises himself as a bandit in a cloak over his armor, while Zork just wears his armor; it doesn't matter as a captive disguise. Durgan will also lead Zork's horse as 'spoils' while mounted on his own. They ask the lady to hide some paces behind at all times.

With that plan they go to the bandits' location and first make a distant observation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

You travel south for a couple hours before you crest a hill and see before you the road running south and to east a couple miles down the raod a lone tall hill that has a wooden walls around the top. You can see people going in and out but not much else. You can see a building inside the walls but not what its function is. You can see that who ever is on the walls watching out they can see for miles in all directions making the possibility to sneak up on the fort will be hard. You can see there is no trees or bushes on the hill making impossible to sneak up the hill unseen.

12th Sep, 2015 - 6:12am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"My lady, there's nowhere for you to hide on the hill. We are going to have to disguise you as my prisoner too," Durgan says. He takes a short length of spare rope and pretends to tie her as well. "We may have to go deeper into the building than I thought. In the worst case, we'll have to improvise."

Durgan kicks his horse toward the gate, leading his two 'prisoners' and the spare horse. He plans to hail the guard and say "Spoils and prisoners for the boss," If he makes it that far.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2015 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 107 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

She looks over at the you and then back at the fort. "Maybe if you can draw them out to attack you I can take a few out. IF that is the case we can reduce their numbers without getting too many around us. Stay out of bow range and challenge them see if you can draw them out. A short chase is all I would need to hit them."

16th Sep, 2015 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan leaves the lady in the treeline away from the fort, leading the 'tied' Zork and Zork's horse (Separately). He hopes the disguise is good enough as he slowly rides up the hill to the gate. He thinks both of our armor should be good enough to protect from a few arrows, surely. He sizes up the fort, its surroundings and number of guards as he approaches.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2015 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As you come into sight you see increased activity inside the fort and even can hear some shouts but can not make out what they are saying. Soon you see the main gate open and a group of men start coming towards you. It looks to be about eight and four are clearly archers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2015 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 107

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan tries to avoid antagonising them. He halts his horse and pulls the rope attached to Zork's horse to stop it. He waves to the approaching bandits.

If they come closer, within talking distance, he will say, "I'm sorry to say but I was the only one who made it out alive. I bring a prisoner and many spoils. But we need many men to move the wagon. It's some distance away."

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 107

The bandits stop about 40 feet away and one at the head looks you over. "Who are you, you do not look familiar to me. What is the first passcode to enter?"

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.