Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 19 of 96

Durgan answers Coron, "It was such an - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Sep, 2013 - 3:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 96 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
27th Sep, 2013 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 19

Coron agrees with Durgan that setting up camp to close to the river might not be a good idea. The party finds a suitable spot about 500 feet from the water's edge and begins to set up camp. Coron clears a spot and sets up his bedroll and blanket, then removes his armor and lays down his weapons and backpack.

"I'm going downriver to enjoy a much needed bath," Said Coron as he gathers his soap and water skin, "I will gather some firewood on my way back to camp, and take first watch as well."

Coron walks a few hundred feet downriver and bathes himself and fills his water skin. On the way back to camp, he gathers a large bundle of firewood consisting of several larger sticks that should provide several hours of fire.

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2013 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa turns to Micaiah and replies, "No, I can't help but feel bad. I never had anything bad happen to me. I can't imagine what such loss would feel like. I will help you any way that I can as well, both of you." She smiles at Micaiah to reassure her that it isn't her fault she feels the sadness she feels.

Sessativa smiles at her idea being accepted as a good one, and nods to Durgan. "After we set up camp does anyone want to help me set up the fishing net?"

Sessativa unloads her pack, and begins laying out the canvas for a bed and throws the blanket on top once again big enough for two. "I bathed earlier so I can keep watch on the camp as everyone else goes down to the water to bath. I can also heat up some more of the rabbit for dinner." Sessativa looks around for tinder and sticks to start a fire. "If any one see's any good wood be sure to bring it back. Sticking close to the camp she finds enough wood to get the fire going. Taking out her flint and steel she works at lighting the fire, having practiced such things with her Uncle Tress as they would pretend to be out on a grand adventure she lights it with ease. Smiling at her accomplishment she sits down to enjoy the fire for a moment.

As the others go off to bathe Sessativa warms the rabbit so that it is ready when the others are done.

After everyone has bathed and returned for dinner Sessativa looks about the group and says, "I will take the first watch again, I feel once I lay down I will not want to rise again until morning. I don't think we will need to check the net until morning, hopefully we will wake to some fish."

Out of Character: : I would imagine the rabbits could last for two to three meals between four people, depending on their size.
Kind of like the size of a chicken? At least in my experience, I have hunted rabbit.

Watch roll 1d12=7
1d6 =6

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 28th Sep, 2013 - 2:29pm

28th Sep, 2013 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Coron follows the smell of cooking rabbit back to camp and sets his load of firewood by the fire. As Durgan and Micaiah return, they all enjoy the rest of the rabbit for dinner.

"After dinner, I could help you set up the fishing net. We should have more luck with this river, especially if we leave the net up all night. I would suggest that everyone check the net when they start their watch though, just to make sure it is still in tact and to remove any fish it may have caught."

Out of Character:: I think the rabbits would only last for two meals between the four of us, especially since Coron is very large and probably has a large appetite. Here is a roll for when I check the fishing net on my watch.

1d12=6

Out of Character:: I forgot to put this in my last post so here is a roll for my watch: 1d12=5

28th Sep, 2013 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 19 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan also offers to help with the net, if needed. He goes to the river, and washes all his clothes except for his blue robe and wipes down his armor while bathing. He covers himself in only his robe, leaving the rest to dry near the fire.

He would accept first watch, but is looking to relieve Micaiah on 2nd or Coron on 3rd.

D12 = 5

EDIT:
D6 = 5

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 29th Sep, 2013 - 7:08am

28th Sep, 2013 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Coron offers third watch to Durgan, and volunteers to take first or second watch. After the group secures the net, they return to camp and sat around the fire. Coron had been curious about Durgan's encounter with the orcs and he began to ask him questions about it.

"So Durgan, when you raided that orc camp, how many were there? Where was the camp located? Did they have weaknesses that you noticed? Were there any guard animals in the camp? Were the orcs well equiped?" Coron realized he was rattling off a lot of questions and paused fora moment. "I'm sorry, I am just want to learn as much about them as I can before I go after them."

Coron threw another stick on the fire and waited anxiously for Durgan's answers.

Out of Character:: KNtoran asked for a 1d6 roll from us as well as a 1d12. I gave two 1d12 rolls in my previous posts so here is a 1d6:

1d6=2

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2013 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

After a really discreet shower, Micaiah reunited with the group, offering to have second watch again and sits next to Coron. Really curious about Durgan's response about the raid to the orcs.

Out of Character:
1D6=2, 1D12=1

I probably have the worst luck ever

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Sep, 2013 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 19

Sessativa sits quietly listening to the groups discussion, amazed at how much tragedy has struck the three people she now shares her life with. After listening to Durgan's recount of the events of his raid on the Orc's camp she sits contemplating. Her flirtatious and fun loving attitude come to the surface once again in her need to make others smile and brighten their dour moods.

"Not to be uncaring..." She says with a serious look around at the group, "But well I think you all need to uh...." She hesitates as she tries to keep a straight face. "... Be checked for leeches!" She finishes with a giggle and a bright smile trying to bring them all out of their seriousness and sad stories of their history.

"Seriously I don't like to see any of you so sad, I don't mean to make light of your tragedy, but like Micaiah said earlier people are bound to keep moving forward. I would just like everyone to smile and be happy together this night." She moves to Micaiah and gives her a half hug with one arm around Micaiah's shoulders with a good squeeze. " Oh by the way, where did you get that accent?" Sessativa asks Micaiah nonchalantly.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 30th Sep, 2013 - 2:34am

30th Sep, 2013 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 19

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan answers Coron, "It was such an exhilarating rush that I cannot remember all the details. I know the camp was 300 feet across, but not exactly how many. The camp was south of the city along this road, but there is no path to the south there. It was about five days travel through deadly forest. Your other questions vary from tribe to tribe, or so I have read and heard. Usually a weakness can be stupidity, a common trait among them."

Durgan welcomes Sessativa's light-heated idea, "Indeed. Far too much sadness for one night. I'll take you up on that offer," He adds with a grin.

The next morning Durgan awakes with a yawn. Opening his eyes to the light, his first thought is fire! and he shoots straight up, pulling the shared canvas. Taking a moment to collect his thoughts, he asks Micaiah, "Morning? But how?"

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.