Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 20 of 96

"Great!" Exclaims Durgan - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2013 - 2:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 96 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
30th Sep, 2013 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 20

Coron awoke the next morning shortly after Durgan, and looked around, confused about why he was not awoken for his watch. He then thought about the net setup in the river. "The Net!" He yelled as jumped up off if his bedroll. Coron ran down to the river and gathered up the net and its catch (If any) and made his way back to camp. Coron arrived back in camp to find the other three sitting around the fire, eagerly wating to see what they had caught. After examing the net, the party eats breakfast and starts to pack up their gear.

Out of Character:: If we caught some fish I am guessing that we will enjoy a nice fish breakfast. If not, then I guess it's cold rations for breakfast. Here is a roll for when I check the net:

1d12=12
(Looks like we're having fish)

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2013 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa moves to sit behind Durgan and rubs his back through his robes as they all sit together around the fire, When everyone falls silent she sings an elven lullaby that fills the night with the sweet notes of her voice and the beautiful sounds of crickets.

When her watch is over she wakes Micaiah for her watch and lays down next to Durgan snuggling a little closer then usual. When morning comes she wakes as Durgan shoots up beneath her arm that has made it's way around him in her sleep. She looks about at what has caught his attention thinking that trouble has found them. When relieved to see no signs of trouble she goes to begin her morning rituals when she notices deer tracks through the camp. "Micaiah or Coron, do you think you can track that deer, it would provide a lot of meat."

Sessativa then begins her silent mediation and preparation of her spell for the day. After she has packed her belongings into her pack she heads down to the river to refill her water skin and freshen up with a cloth for the day. She returns to camp to eat some rations and awaits everyone to be ready.

Out of Character: : Spell for the day Ray of Frost.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 1st Oct, 2013 - 1:21am

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2013 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Micaiah spent most of her watch staring at the fire. However she started feeling tired and helplessly fell asleep while sitting.

"Morning? But how?"- This words wakes Micaiah and she starts looking around truly confused- B...but... I woke you up and we where on our way again when the Deer told us... To... Take the shortcut...- She realized that she had fallen asleep during her watch and dreamt the rest. Blushing with embarrassment and trying to hide her face under her arms she weakly mumbled- I... I'm sorry...

When Sessavita Asked about the trail near them, Micaiah raised her eyes and with an agile leap she stood up, quickly going over what seemed to be the deer that tricked her in the dream, examining it hoping that she can make up her mess with a good hunt.

Out of Character:

1D12=11 this will do to find the Deer right?

1st Oct, 2013 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 20 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Coron returns to camp with the net an six large fish.

"Breakfast anyone?" He asked as he held up the net full of fish "There were a few others as well, but they were too small so I threw them back."

Coron and Durgan clean and cook the fish while Micaiah tracks the deer and Sessativa meditates.

A short while later, Micaiah returns to camp dragging a deer corpse.

"Good job Micaiah!" Said Coron, "We will have plenty of food now!"

After they eat breakfast, the party skins and cleans the deer. Coron then packs up his things and prepares to continue the journey.

1st Oct, 2013 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa cheers and hugs Micaiah as she comes into the camp with the deer.

After a breakfast of fish and the cleaning of the deer Sessativa asks, "Who will carry the pelt? It will make a fine blanket."

Sessativa takes out her winter attire and cuts up the cloak into four pieces to wrap the quarters in. Divvying out the quarters for each of them to carry. She ties hers to her pack and is ready to set out.

Out of Character:: Sessativa probably wouldn't know to quarter the deer and smoke it to cure the meat. But Coron or Micaiah probably would. If you smoke it, it would turn it to jerky that would last for quite some time. It should be suggested to do so over night when they stop to make camp again.
Technically the process would probably take two to three days to dry it out properly unless cut into small pieces. Making an air tight like oven with mud and branches and a small fire with wet wood (So as to make it smoke better) at one end (Not under the meat) the smoke would cure the meat hanging or suspended on make shift racks made from small branches, from another end. If we had salt we could cure it with salt. (Sorry I really do hunt and make jerky and know the process intimately, although I have a dehydrator and don't have to make a mud hut in order to accomplish such a feat.)

With this process we would have probably have close to a month each of dried meat rations.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 1st Oct, 2013 - 7:05pm

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2013 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Micaiah inmediately identified the track and quickly followed after it. Not to far away she saw the deer and halted. Carefully she prepared an arrow, carefully studying the wind direction and calculating the distance. Focusing on that sweet spot slightly below the back of the head. With a single motion she made the shot and flawlessly stroke the deer, that inmediately dropped lifeless on the ground.

Dragging the corpse back to the group she hailed at them.-Hey looky here, I got a deer- She as aware that they all Heard her accent and where aware of it so she decided it was pointless to try to hide anymore.

After the skinning of the deer she offered to carry the pelt.-I haven't really been helpful for the group so I can carry that-.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2013 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 20

The Chainbreaker says...

"Great!" Exclaims Durgan when he sees the bounty of fish. Whistling as he prepares the fish, he sees the deer carried by Micaiah and shouts, "Oh thank all the gods, and then some!"

He recently scoffs down breakfast, then retreats to the bush, chanting. He decides to add a long thanks to his daily prayer, while the others cut up deer. Then he packs, and adds the bag of meat strapped to the side.

"No need to be so hard on yourself Micaiah, you have done plenty," Durgan responds. "Let us continue eastwards. Surely we are getting close, we are past halfway."

2nd Oct, 2013 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

The Chainbreaker says...

"Great!" Exclaims Durgan when he sees the bounty of fish. Whistling as he prepares the fish, he sees the deer carried by Micaiah and shouts, "Oh thank all the gods, and then some!"

He recently scoffs down breakfast, then retreats to the bush, chanting. He decides to add a long thanks to his daily prayer, while the others cut up deer. Then he packs, and adds the bag of meat strapped to the side.

"No need to be so hard on yourself Micaiah, you have done plenty," Durgan responds. "Let us continue eastwards. Surely we are getting close, we are past halfway."

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.