Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 23 of 96

Micaiah pulled the string of her bow and aimed - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Oct, 2013 - 9:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 96 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2013 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 23

Micaiah had the feeling of danger around her, slowing her pace. When she heard that Coron suggested to prepare for camp she shook her head. -I think it won't be good to camp here. We should keep going, and luckily, the light of the moon should be enough to travel without torches.

She knew her idea sounded mighty crazy. But it wasn't safe to stay there long, not to mention call attention to them with fire and light.

Out of Character
D12=5
D6=3

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2013 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa with a growing sense of uneasiness grabs Durgans hand for comfort while clutching her staff tightly with the other, continuously looking around into the surrounding looming forest as it grows thicker and thicker and more ominous. Keeping her senses at full alert she listens for any signs of danger or change.

"I don't think we'll find a nice place to camp on this road. But I don't think we should continue during the night as predators come out in force at night. I don't know about having a fire but it could keep animals at bay, but it could alert other dangerous adversaries to our position. At least we have the surrounding forest for cover of a fires light." Sessativa states quietly as she feels the need to whisper in the forest.

Out of Character:: 1d12= 7 1d6 1

Icon if you have time after posting your rolls and actions please post the parties actions in the main game thread.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 8th Oct, 2013 - 2:40am

9th Oct, 2013 - 6:04am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan clutches Sessativa's hand, whispering "Don't worry, we'll be fine. Trithereon watches over us."

"I guess I could go on," Durgan adds. "I just have to toughen up and keep marching despite the pain." He munches on bits of leftover rabbit and fish as he walks.

D12 = 4
D6 = 1

9th Oct, 2013 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Coron and the others stop as they see the spiders blocking the road in front of them. Coron draws his two-handed sword and looks at the others.

"Just give the word and I will chop these beasts in half."

Out of Character:: Initiative d20=9

9th Oct, 2013 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Foul beasts will show us no mercy! So, WORD! Hit them before they get us." Durgan shouts as he charges forward.

Out of Character: Attacks (D20)= 3, 3
Also, in Advance Dungeons & Dragons I believe the Dungeon Master tracks both initiative, and it is group initiative using a d6.

9th Oct, 2013 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Coron charges the spiders and attacks the first one he gets in range of.

Out of Character:: attack d20=12+1=13
Damage 1d10=6+1=7

Attack d20=17+1=18
Damage 1d10=5+1=6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2013 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 23

Sessativa finds her courage as Durgan shouts defiantly and moves to charge, she casts her one spell on the closest of the spiders and then takes a fighting stance with her quarterstaff in hand and moves to attack the oncoming beasts.

Out of Character:: Cast Ray of Frost.
Attack rolls 15, 20! (YES)
Damage Rolls (D6) 3, 2 (D8) 3,3
I can't remember what my damage rolls are for my quarter staff and I tried to look back on our previous battle with the bandits and can't find it? It goes from pg 6 where the battle begins and then goes to after the battle on pg 7?

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 9th Oct, 2013 - 5:48pm

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2013 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Micaiah pulled the string of her bow and aimed to the biggest spider infront of her and quickly preparing the next arrow while stepping back to give the fighters space to maneuver and closing up to Sessavita. - I got yer back, you look at mine!.

Out of Character

Attack. 1D12=7
Damaged:1D6=6
Let me know if I got any of the rolls wrong or something

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.