Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 31 of 96

Sessativa goes with using Durgan's - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2013 - 9:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 96 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
18th Nov, 2013 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 31

Continuing up the barely existing path, the forest looks to swallow the group alive. Sessativa keeps a fearful yet very watchful eye on the surrounding area. Listening as hard as she can in fear that the close quarters of the trees will protect any dangerous beings from being seen.

Out of Character:: D12=9,6
D6=3

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2013 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan mumbles angrily as the path ends. As they continue, he is glad Sessativa is holding herself up and continues looking back approvingly and signalling her to keep up.

D12 1 4
D6 2

19th Nov, 2013 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"Let's stick to the plan," Durgan says as the game walks by. "We should have enough stock and I can always purify any food we find."

As the time reaches late, he says, "It doesn't matter if we're close, we must have the advantage of daytime for the fight. Many types of undead fear sunlight. I say let's light a fire here, and we may even consider two people per watch. Agreed?"

19th Nov, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 31 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

After having a day at he rear of the line having the thick vegetation continually fling back in her direction, sometimes smacking her in the face. Sessativa smiles at the thought of rest not to mention two people per watch! It won't be nearly as scary or boring to have company during her watch.

"Agreed!" She says with enthusiasm. Sessativa begins looking for firewood. After gathering a little more then her fare share she starts the fire and begins to prepare some more deer for dinner. "I really wish I had some herbs for seasoning and some potatoes would be good right now." Shrugging she goes back to tending the deer meat cooking over the fire.

After their meal is cooked and everyone is sitting down to enjoy their meal Sessativa asks, "Who is going to share watch with me?" Looking around the group for any takers she secretly hopes Durgan will speak up but she opts to pretend not to care. Sessativa thinks that perhaps he's not as interested in her as she is in him. She may be flirtatious but she is still a baby when it comes to the ways of love and relationships. She was sheltered as a child and the only knowledge of the world came from stories and outings with her Uncle Tress.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 19th Nov, 2013 - 6:18pm

20th Nov, 2013 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

After clearing a spot for his bedroll, Coron gathers up a pile of firewood and then enjoys dinner with the others. Coron could tell that Sessativa was smitten with Durgan, and when she asked who would share her watch with her, he spoke up.

"Durgan, why don't you take first watch with Sessativa. Micaiah and I will take second watch."

Coron winked at Sessativa as he spoke and then finished his deer meat. After dinner, Coron stayed up a chatted with the others for a while before laying down and falling asleep.

Out of Character:: 2nd watch d12: 10
D6: 5

20th Nov, 2013 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

Sessativa blushes deeply as Coron winked at her and volunteered Durgan for first watch with her.

After eating her fill she prepares the canvas for a bed. Having prepared all she can for the evening Sessativa sits quietly by the fire. Watching the flames dance about she was lost in thought for a moment. Coming to her senses Sessativa rises and walks quietly around the camp looking out into the darkness listening for any sign of anything approaching. Satisfied that there was nothing lurking about she sits down for a while.

Trying to psych herself up to ask Durgan what he thinks about her, she begins to speak but her question gets caught up in her throat and she awkwardly asks, "Durgan what do you think .... Uh .... Em... When will... Uh.... How long do you think it will take us tomorrow to get there." Having chickened out she blushes at her own cowardly self. Feeling quite stupid, hoping she covered enough that he won't be suspicious. Sessativa fiddles with a stick in the fire moving the burning logs around needlessly, half heartedly listening to Durgan's reply.

Sessativa continues to walk in a circle around the camp every few minutes then takes a seat for a little while. Being unusually quiet as she continues to try to work herself up to asking Durgan what he feels, she never gets the question out.

Out of Character:: d12= 11
D6=6
Wow! couldn't do that again if I tried, It must all be in the story!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2013 - 8:56am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 31

The Chainbreaker says...

"Even without herbs, this deer is great eating," Durgan says. "Sure, I can take first watch," He replies.

Durgan avoids looking at the fire to preserve vision and keeps a lookout, eyeing the darkness suspiciously. He quickly turns around, alerted by Sessativa's voice.

"Oh, um..." Durgan replies, "I keep telling myself we'll find it the next day, but I am not sure. The directions were vague. If we don't find it tomorrow or the day after, we should head back." He relaxes from his watch, and goes to sit near the fire. "You look apprehensive, I hope you aren't afraid. I'll protect the party, I'm here for you. It will be a great experience for me to apply my studies, and it will go better then with the skeletons, I promise" He chuckles uneasily.

He sighs as he watches the fire. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but I don't know much about elves or their culture. Is it like they say, do you all live in tree houses watching over nature and punishing those who destroy it?"

He goes on to ask about Sessativa's life in exchange for his own story. He tells her he was raised in a church of Trithereon, but met his aristocrat father, unlike the orphans. He mentions the training and the lectures and his appreciation of his circumstances. He explains his god's dogma, focusing of personal freedom, self-defence and just retribution, and goes on to explain the freedom he had in the city and his childish escapades. He ends when he talks about the orc mission, but refuses to visit the details again.

D12: 2
D6: 5

20th Nov, 2013 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 31

Sessativa goes with using Durgan's provided excuse of being scared. "Yeah I'm a little scared. I know we'll be ok though." She said it so nonchalantly that it would be easy for Durgan to see she wasn't really scared at the moment.

Sessativa relaxes when Durgan begins asking her about the elves, not having to think about what she wants to say. "Most live in the trees, not all. Elves sing and use magic to coax the trees to form homes for us. Elves can differ like humans although those differences are usually rarer in my kind. Did you know that most elves won't eat meat? They eat only vegetation. My uncle used to take me hunting, he did all the work. He would have me practice lighting the fire though. Those where our adventures." Sessativa smiles at the thought.

"I have to say I was a spoiled child, I had everything I could want except going on adventures like my Uncle. I was very sheltered and most of my knowledge of the world came from my Uncle. When I came of age my parents wish me to wed.... I didn't love him and I saw all my dreams about to float away. I wanted to learn magic and go on adventures like my Uncle. I didn't dream it would be so hard and scary. I told my Uncle I was leaving to find the schools of magic. I learned some magic but I will only grow stronger in it threw experience and practice. So I decided to wonder around looking for adventure. .... That's when.... Well you found me." Sessativa smiles brightly at the thought, remembering when Durgan had found her spying on the bandits unsure of how she was to get around them.

As Durgan tells his own story Sessativa is enthralled by it and wants more then ever to find herself in his arms. She thinks he must be the most courageous man in the world, next to her uncle Tress that is. Durgan comes to the most recent events in his life, talking about the orc camp Sessativa feels the overwhelming urge to comfort him. Scooting closer she puts her arm around Durgan's shoulders, rubbing his arm lightly. She then takes to caressing his hair gently, combing his hair toward the back of his head gently with her fingers as her uncle used to do when she was a child.

She looks into his eyes as he looks up at her and Sessativa blushes and begins looking down at their feet, not being able to hold eye contact with him. She continues to absent mindedly stroke his hair.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 20th Nov, 2013 - 9:50am

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.